News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!- Page 7

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#150today's shootings
Posted: 6/30/14 at 4:57pm

For all your talk of Chicago ADBT (I am being honest here).
http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/06/26/231958/http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/06/26/231958/

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 6/30/14 at 04:57 PM

Liza's Headband
#151today's shootings
Posted: 6/30/14 at 7:07pm

1. That article looks at the numbers by state; not by city. Chicago is a city, and its numbers far outweigh that of its own entire state

2. That article takes into account all gun related incidents: homicides, suicides, and accidents. I am speaking only of homicides. I thought that was pretty clear.

Liza's Headband
#152today's shootings
Posted: 6/30/14 at 7:12pm

...but what about in the long-term? Obviously things wouldn't change overnight, it would take generations. Our great-grandchildren will thank us!,

Oh, Jay. Absolutely. I tried to make it clear that I fully support much stricter gun control. I wasn't arguing again that. I was simply reaffirming the belief and stance that even with gun control, most inner-city and gang on gang violence will not change. And that is what can be attributed most to gun violence in places like Chicago and New York City.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#153today's shootings
Posted: 6/30/14 at 7:22pm

But what about people who promise that they're going to stop posting here but continue to do it every day?

FindingNamo
#154today's shootings
Posted: 6/30/14 at 8:24pm

From a person who on this very day said he believes in "honesty"!? It is to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#155today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 9:24am

He never said he practiced it.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#156today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 9:38am

"I was simply reaffirming the belief and stance that even with gun control, most inner-city and gang on gang violence will not change."
Except in other countries like Australia and the UK that have stricter gun laws and don't have the problem with gang violence that we have here.
You think that's because there's no gang activity in the UK?

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#157today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 9:52am

Gee, where are any stories about people who have protected themselves with their guns?

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Liza's Headband
#158today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 10:42am

Erik - Australia and the UK have a full ban on firearms, don't they? I assume that is the primary contributing factor. I was specifically referring to stricter gun control in America, not a complete firearm ban since that would undoubtedly never fly here. Speaking of gang violence and the UK: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-15238377

FindingNamo
#159today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 2:23pm

The intention of this thread has been bastardized with unnecessary counterpoints from people who in some cases claim they don't believe the points they're arguing in it.

Liza's Headband
#160today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 2:33pm

Yes. Provide some BS commentary on other posters instead of actually addressing the posts. That's always productive!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#161today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 3:29pm

Provide some BS commentary on other posters instead of actually addressing the posts.

Omg. that is HILARIOUS!

....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 7/1/14 at 03:29 PM

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#162today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 3:47pm

But, I'm not laughing...

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#163today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 4:56pm

"I'll continue to play Devil's Advocate. "

No, you are continuing to be a bitch on the boards. You say you are going away. but then you don't.

Really, just STFU

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#164today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 5:08pm

Practicing his second admendent right!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/01/drunk-texas-man-shoots-wife-stepson-and-kills-self-when-told-he-drinks-too-much/

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
#165today's shootings
Posted: 7/1/14 at 7:46pm

This thread, which I created, was designed to document the daily shooting in the United States. There was no need for a devil's advocate. No need. Everyone has ability to start her own thread, but the devil's advocate won't do that because he can't troll my thread that way. And that's its bottom line.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#166today's shootings
Posted: 7/2/14 at 2:15pm

Though not a shooting, it's still relevant to the subject.

Tuesday was also the day that Georgia's so-called "guns everywhere" law went into effect, allowing residents to carry guns into bars, nightclubs, classrooms, and certain government buildings. Among other things, the law also prohibits police from demanding to see the weapons permit of someone seen carrying a gun.
Everybody's got the right to be happy...

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

FindingNamo
#167today's shootings
Posted: 7/2/14 at 2:16pm

SERIOUSLY.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#168today's shootings
Posted: 7/2/14 at 2:19pm

What could possibly go wrong?

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#169today's shootings
Posted: 7/2/14 at 2:47pm

That guns everywhere law is insane. There is no need for something like that to ever be passed.

FindingNamo
#170today's shootings
Posted: 7/2/14 at 10:17pm

Person of Interest in Sunday shooting on Bourbon St NOLA

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#171today's shootings
Posted: 7/3/14 at 2:58pm

I don't consider a 22 a "Toy Rifle" http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/30/toy-rifle-kills-sister/

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#172today's shootings
Posted: 7/4/14 at 12:00pm

In an interview with police chief Bratton, it was stated that the cessation of the stop and frisk plan has had a direct influence in the high numbers of shootings we now have in NYC.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#173today's shootings
Posted: 7/4/14 at 12:12pm

Stop and frisk is a policy that will never address the problem of gun violence in this country. Unless everyone has an equal chance of being stopped and frisked. And it has horrible consequences. Making entire communities mistrust the police and view them as the enemy.
Stop and frisk in action.

FindingNamo
#174today's shootings
Posted: 7/4/14 at 12:18pm

I'l like to see a lot of random stop and frisks in the open carry states. It wouldn't be carnage at all because these are all those much-vaunted responsible gun owners.

Videos