News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*- Page 9

REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#200REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/13/14 at 3:30am

Sigh. I gave the show up. Now I have to binge watch this summer?!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#201REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/13/14 at 4:30am

Jersey just watch the last say 4 shows that will bring you up to date

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#202REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/13/14 at 5:06am

Thanks! I stopped watching this season. I should get most of it.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#203REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/13/14 at 10:42am

That was such a satisfying season finale with the exception of Charlotte turning Jack into the police. She just has a knacking for f-ing things up.

Updated On: 5/13/14 at 10:42 AM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#204REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/13/14 at 11:02am

Charlotte is just a naive little girl trying to fill her mother/father/brother/sister shoes. She's just not smart enough.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#205REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/13/14 at 9:27pm

I was reading on EW (I believe that was the site...) that they're switching the narrative so that it's going to be more about Victoria plotting revenge against Emily and that the voiceovers at the top of the episodes would come from Victoria. I'm pretty intrigued by that.

Also I just loved this episode. So good!

Videos