News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Official DREW SARICH Love Thread!- Page 16

Official DREW SARICH Love Thread!

LuvBroadwayHugs
#376re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 5:04pm

*waves* helloooo! I'm glad this thread exists. I felt the need to share in the Drew loving :)

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#377re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 6:17pm

Ah, welcome! And I must ask about you're signature. Sounds as if there must be a good story behind that. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

LuvBroadwayHugs
#378re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 8:15pm

Yes! It was really funny, actually! Saturday night, when Drew went on as Lestat, during Embrace It, he made this really funny noise like a loud....growl/pur/ahh noise and I found myself cracking up. So later at the stage door, I was beside myself with excitement to talk to him when I hear him make the noise again. It must be something he just...does! So funny. What a great guy!

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#379re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 10:17pm

I agree with your avatar. Everyone needs to embrace the Drew. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

LuvBroadwayHugs
#380re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 11:21pm

Totally. The Drew must be embraced! I think he has the personality and talent to really gain the fanbase he deserves. In other words, it's only a matter of time before the world falls in love with Drew Sarich! I was looking at the picture of he and I from the other night and cracked up...I have this look of complete enamoration on my face. Ah, look out world, here comes Drew! :)

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

thespian geek
#381re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 2:55am

Oh, he's already got fans all over the world. His fanbase in Vienna is pretty damn big, as far as I'm aware.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#382re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 3:24am

Definitely. That's where I'd first heard of him -- I had some friends in Germany and Austria who always mentioned him. I didn't even realize he was American until I did a little research after Lestat. :)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

LuvBroadwayHugs
#383re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 3:04pm

Oh, well, of course. I knew that! :) I mean he's on his way to becoming a well known performer in the states. All I know is I adore him. That's what counts. :)

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

thetheatrekook Profile Photo
thetheatrekook
#385re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 7:18pm

<< Drew love, Drew love!!

www.kickfornick.com

LuvBroadwayHugs
#386re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 8:05pm

re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

Aww! What a cute picture! hehe..since we're spreading the drew picture love..here is drew and i... i look disgusting..but i love that complete look of enamoration (or "oh my gosh, he's touching me") on my face.

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

thespian geek
#387re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 9:27pm

Okay, seriously, the fact that Drew has a bunch of new fans just based off of him going on as Lestat a couple of times? God damn. Get him a bigger role on Broadway. ... Not that Armand wasn't a big role, but GEEZE PEOPLE. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

LuvBroadwayHugs
#388re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/30/06 at 9:48pm

*points up at thespian geek and snickers*I think he was a better Armand..I mean sure, Lestat is the lead...but he's got the perfect attitude for Armand. This is something I noticed when I saw the show in previews and became hooked on Drew (BEFORE HE WAS LESTAT!SO THERE!HEHE :))

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥
Updated On: 5/30/06 at 09:48 PM

LizzieCurry
#390re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/31/06 at 12:04am

omg

EponineThenardier
#392re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/31/06 at 12:27am

I just dug out my original review from Dec 23rd matinee of Lestat in SF. I saw his first performance as Armand ever (the day after Jack Noseworthy was fired) and I remember thinking it was like watching a star being born onstage. I kept thinking, wow, this guy is gonna catch on here in the US pretty quickly, I can tell. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread! It's been so cool watching other people become fans over the course of the show's run too.

My SF Lestat review

LizzieCurry
#393re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/31/06 at 12:29am

Since we're on the subject of new Drew fans, how come there are a bazillion now that the show is CLOSED?
Where you people when the show needed your support?

I'm a Drew fan, but I never said I was a Lestat fan. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

thespian geek
#394re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/31/06 at 9:31am

I remember reading posts from people who saw Drew as Armand in SF within the first few days of Jack leaving (and this was still when Drew was just "filling in" until they found a permenant replacement) and EVERYONE, whether they liked the show or not, said Drew needed to continue to play Armand. It's impossible not to like him, I think.

And Lizzie... well, maybe this is because I'm an aspiring actress myself and I'd like to think my fans (if I ever have any) would do this for me... but I think being a fan of someone means you should support them and try to help in keeping them employed! :p So fan of the show or not...

LuvBroadwayHugs
#395re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/31/06 at 3:27pm

Since we're on the subject of new Drew fans, how come there are a bazillion now that the show is CLOSED?
Where you people when the show needed your support?

I was at the show...and then...telling other to see the show...and at the show again.. =/. I don't think Sunday was it's time to close, I really don't. Sure it was a little rough around the edges but the talent was there. Oh well... let's remember the good times, shall we?

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥
Updated On: 5/31/06 at 03:27 PM

LizzieCurry
#396re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 5/31/06 at 5:10pm

but I think being a fan of someone means you should support them and try to help in keeping them employed! :p So fan of the show or not...

I don't think you have to feel OBLIGATED to like a project someone is working on just because you've liked their past work, though.

It's not my job to contribute to their paycheck. It's their job to do what they can in an unstable industry.

Then again, I'm not an aspiring actress and never have been, so I can't really identify...

LizzieCurry
#398re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/1/06 at 5:54am

re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

BUMP because, errr...I cannot. Stop! Laughing!

EponineThenardier
#400re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/1/06 at 12:03pm

Try again Lizzie, we can't see the pic re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

LuvBroadwayHugs
#401re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/1/06 at 2:45pm

Hmmm. Not sure which one exactly lizzie posted, but it's on this page. The whole thing made me smile! http://www.drewsarich-page.net/lestatbackstage.html :) hope it helps!

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

LizzieCurry
#402re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/1/06 at 2:57pm

Thanks! I blame ImageShack. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

It was the Jim one I posted...

LuvBroadwayHugs
#403re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/1/06 at 2:58pm

No sweat, love! Drew and Rod kissing Jim? Is that the one? Because I love that picture! It's my computer desktop *blushes*

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥
Updated On: 6/1/06 at 02:58 PM

thespian geek
#405re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/2/06 at 4:12pm

I think my favorite is the first one, of Drew!Armand with the skull. Hehe. Plus I love a lot of these pictures for the close-ups and how detailed you can tell the costumes are. Just... WOW. I loved her costumes in Wicked and I love the ones for Lestat. Notice how she did with Armand what she did with Elphaba - never has him in black. It's all dark, dark purples. re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!

LuvBroadwayHugs
#406re: Drew Sarich Love Thread!
Posted: 6/2/06 at 7:18pm

You know what, I didn't notice that! I feel enlightened, and happen to be quite fond of that shade of purple. :)

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

Videos