News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Once ( upon a time )

beautywickedlover
#850Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/14/14 at 7:37pm

Ginnifer just appeared on 'Sesame Street' and in this video she even brings up a fairy tale castle.

'Sesame Street': Ginnifer Goodwin and Abby Cadabby go on an adventure -- VIDEO

beautywickedlover
#851Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/20/14 at 8:54pm

MAJOR SPOILER

I just read this afternoon that a series regular is going to be killed off at the end of this season. They've already ruled out that is Rumple/Mr. Gold.

Exclusive Once Upon a Time Bombshell: A [Spoiler] Is Coming — Ready, Set, Speculate! Updated On: 1/20/14 at 08:54 PM

kec Profile Photo
kec
#852Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/25/14 at 11:29am

Look who's coming back...

'Once Upon a Time' scoop: Rose McGowan returning as Cora

eatlasagna
#853Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/25/14 at 12:32pm

I have a feeling that Neal is the one who is going to die.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#854Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/25/14 at 1:06pm

I'm betting Hook.

beautywickedlover
#855Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/25/14 at 1:13pm

^ So am I.

beautywickedlover
#856Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/10/14 at 10:40pm

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let down your hair!

And FYI, "We're not doing Tangled; we're doing our spin on the character."

"We went a little darker and freakier," says executive producer Edward Kitsis. "A little more horror story in the vein of [the 2004 movie] The Grudge."

Keck's Exclusives First Look: Once Upon a Time's Hairy Princess

beautywickedlover
kec Profile Photo
kec
#858Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/19/14 at 12:33pm

I particularly like hint number 5... Once Upon a Time

Seven teasers about ‘Once Upon a Time’s’ spring premiere! Updated On: 2/19/14 at 12:33 PM

Bluemoon
#859Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/19/14 at 12:50pm

OMG - I love that hint, kec - for oh so many reasons!

eatlasagna
kec Profile Photo
kec
#861Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/7/14 at 10:48pm

Everyone ready for OUAT's return this weekend??????
New York City Serenade sneak peek 1

kec Profile Photo
kec
#862Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/9/14 at 9:58pm

Thoughts? Interesting about Christopher Gorham... Once Upon a Time

beautywickedlover
#863Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/9/14 at 10:22pm

I liked it. I'm guessing the writers weren't ready to say goodbye to Storybrooke forever. I really did think that it was gone forever and Emma and Henry were going to help their family and friends in the Enchanted Forest. I was surprised about Emma's boyfriend. I thought he was a regular human being.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#864Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/9/14 at 10:31pm

I saw some speculation somewhere that he was actually the Wizard, but I guess not. I'm also seeing comments somewhere -- think it's on the Once Upon a Time fan page -- that the people in Storybrooke are actually flying monkeys also, but that doesn't make any sense to me.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#865Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/9/14 at 10:38pm

I have to admit that I literally squealed when Robin Hood saved Regina and Snow. Though I don't know if I'm ready to share Sean yet...

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

broadwayguy2
#866Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/9/14 at 11:16pm

A Perfect debut that really gets me going for more. Curious to where where this one goes... and what other Ozian creatures and characters we will meet and how.

Bluemoon
#867Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/14 at 8:20am

I thought it was a strong opener. I love the fact that at the beginning of the series, only Henry realized who everyone was and now Henry is the only one with no memory of their true identities.

Maybe Rumple is the wizard?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#868Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/14 at 3:07pm

I really liked the episode, but I have a query...

How did Snow and Rwgina not recognize the flying monkeys, or know where they were from? They spent a great deal of time in "our world," enough where they surely would have been exposed to The Wizard of Oz at some point, no?

kec Profile Photo
kec
#869Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/14 at 8:07pm

"How did Snow and Regina not recognize the flying monkeys, or know where they were from? They spent a great deal of time in "our world," enough where they surely would have been exposed to The Wizard of Oz at some point, no?"

Someone on IMDB made a similar comment. My thinking is that by the early 80's when Storybrook first appeared, the Wizard of Oz hadn't been on TV for awhile (I can remember when it was on TV every year as I grew up. Since no one but Regina went outside of Storybrook, I think it likely the film never made it to the town movie theater.

norarow
#870Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/14 at 9:16pm

Nowadays hair wigs have become another important part of people's daily makeup except clothes and shoes. More and more women especially young girls tend to change their monologue hairdos with colorful wigs. And there are also real hair wigs for men which can be found in http://www.hairwigsall.com/categories/Men%27s-Wigs/ However, to refresh your look from time to time, try to restyle synthetic wig is also should be paid attention to. The related specific websites can help a lot.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#871Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/14 at 9:22pm

I guess it's safe to say that Emma had hot, monkey sex...

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#872Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/14 at 11:46pm

"How did Snow and Regina not recognize the flying monkeys, or know where they were from? They spent a great deal of time in "our world," enough where they surely would have been exposed to The Wizard of Oz at some point, no?"

Simplest explanation (comic books have been using it for decades) it's an alternate Earth ( hey there is Real Magic!) w no Frank Baum/ Oz stories. So no, they don't recognize the characters. AltEarths have all the same characteristics as EarthPrime (except when they DON'T)

kec Profile Photo
kec
#873Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/14 at 9:24pm

Good point Sabrelady, also similar to Sleepy Hollow where no one ever saw a book about a schoolteacher scared out of town by a headless horseman... Once Upon a Time

Bluemoon like your theory that Rumple may be the wizard. :)

eatlasagna
#874Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/12/14 at 2:40am

hmmmn i always thought that the only person that ever really knew about Oz was Henry because of the book... that like everybody in Storybrooke was shut off from the real world and their memories didn't include the Wizard of Oz? eh whatever i can't think straight

but as for Sleepy Hollow.. the writers and creators have said that in their story, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow story and the author don't exist, which is why no one is suspicious about a headless horsemen roaming around

Videos