News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates- Page 2

Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

Dramatic_Irony
#25re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:06pm

I think it's kind of surprising he isn't doing LA. My friend's gonna be so disappointed.

But, wow, he's singing two songs as well? One of them has *got* to be Halloween. Any guesses as to what the other will be?

Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature. -Nocturne

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#26re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:00pm

omg hes singing two songs?!?!? *faints*

i am sooooooo incredibly happy that I am able to go to this.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#27re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:00pm

omg hes singing two songs?!?!? *faints*

i am sooooooo incredibly happy that I am able to go to this.

alli2
#28re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:06pm

I'm sure there will be more signings, maybe? If I hear anything more from the publishers, I'll be sure to post it on my site. So keep checking it!

I wouldn't be surprised if he sang "Without You," though I know (from reading the book) that he likes "Halloween" very much, but he says that "What You Own" is his favorite song to sing from the show. So who knows!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#29re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:10pm

i dont even care what he sings.. he can start making animal noises and I'd love it.

Stater2002 Profile Photo
Stater2002
#30re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:13pm

Agreed...I'm just happy that I live in NJ, and am close enough to go to either Philly or NYC.

There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself. Anthony Rapp My avatar- the amazingly talented Michael Buble

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#31re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:13pm

i dont even care what he sings.. he can start making animal noises and I'd love it.

hahaha
i really hope that i can go to the one in ny.

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."

opiv Profile Photo
opiv
#32re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:14pm

YAY!!! i didnt know he was singing songs re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

"I feel god in this chili's..."

dreaminaret Profile Photo
dreaminaret
#33re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:26pm

it will probably be halloween and maybe osg (even though it's not his role) because you can't do what you own by yourself... we'll see

i grew up 13 miles north of bohemia and 31 miles northeast of hicksville.

Dramatic_Irony
#34re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:35pm

I thought maybe Without You would be the 2nd song, because he's sung it before. But I'm pretty sure the other time he's sung it, it was for some sort of event in memory of Jonathan Larson. So maybe that was a one-time thing. I would *love* to see him sing One Song Glory, although I think it's kinda doubtful that he will.

Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature. -Nocturne

Night Life Love
#35re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:40pm

yesss...washington DC. If it starts at 7, what time is best to arrive?

The one that loves the most...is at the mercy of the one that loves the least.

AngelofAvenueB Profile Photo
AngelofAvenueB
#36re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:40pm

Nothing ever happens here.
F***ing Maine.

forget regret...

bunnywings Profile Photo
bunnywings
#37re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 11:29pm

"i dont even care what he sings.. he can start making animal noises and I'd love it."

Hahaha! That's hilarious!

Can I vote for a metro Detroit stop?

Humankind. Be Both.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#38re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 11:38pm

Anyone rememeber Canada?

starsprite
#39re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 1:22am

No one remembers Canada :/

I'm hoping for a Seattle signing announcement because I could probably make the drive down for it.

dreaminaret Profile Photo
dreaminaret
#40re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 1:47am

They should remember Canada... they get some great actors from there... and I'll be there (hopefully) next yr and don't want to be super-out-of-the-loop.

i grew up 13 miles north of bohemia and 31 miles northeast of hicksville.

DancNdaMoonlite Profile Photo
DancNdaMoonlite
#41re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 1:52am

I thought that he'd come to LA too. Its one of the major cities..

MUNKY Profile Photo
MUNKY
#42re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 6:05am

Hoorah! He's going to be here on the west coast!!!...now I finally get to meet him. Anthony, can I take u home?! re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

"Now I may not have much, but I have more determination than any man you're likely to meet." - Big Fish
"Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." - Swordfish

Jyn326
#43re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 6:25am

I think I'm gonna try to go to the Chicago signing. It's gonna be a 6+ hour drive for me, but it's my only chance to meet him.

bella cantato
#44re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 9:50am

Oh Anthony! I will be there in Chi-town to cheer you on!! I can't wait to meet you! re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

gavrochegirl
#45re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 10:04am

Aw, no L.A.! Oh, well. Maybe they'll announce a few other booksignings at the last minute.

What the puck?!

RENTingFAME Profile Photo
RENTingFAME
#46re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 3:06pm

YES!!! I knew he would have to do a signing in Chicago! WOOT WOOT! *Life is so good sometimes* now I have something to look forward to from now until then. *happy dance to La Vie Boheme*

Measure your life in love, RENTheads, and keep it always in your heart.

Avatar: Me with Al Larson, Jonathan Larson's father.

FosseBoi
#47re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/11/06 at 5:34pm

Of course hes not comming to Atlanta or anywhere near it. NO ONE comes to Atlanta!re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Brokenlizard14
#48re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/17/06 at 1:41pm

Does anyone know about what time we should get there for the Chicago signing? Also, is it ok to take a picture with him or anything like right after he signs? I know some places don't allow it. Just curious.

katygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
#49re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/17/06 at 2:10pm

According to the folks at the bookstore, they don't mind pictures/video cameras as long as it's ok with Anthony.

Videos