News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

DREAMGIRLS: Holliday and Ralph Interviews- Page 2

DREAMGIRLS: Holliday and Ralph Interviews

Mischief Profile Photo
Mischief
#25re: DREAMGIRLS: Holliday and Ralph Interviews
Posted: 12/13/06 at 12:02pm

I have family members who are mentally ill. Just because you are mentally ill does not mean you are not responsible for your own actions.

Yes, mental illness deserves compassion understanding and support, but it does not excuse bad or illegal behavior.

If Ms. Holliday is indeed mentally ill and her bad mouthing of Jennifer Hudson and the film of Dreamgirls is in part due to her mental illness, I'm sad that she doesn't have a better support system in place to help her through a rough time.

Jazzysuite82
#26re: DREAMGIRLS: Holliday and Ralph Interviews
Posted: 12/13/06 at 1:50pm

Once again, when did she ever bad mouth Jennifer Hudson?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#27re: DREAMGIRLS: Holliday and Ralph Interviews
Posted: 12/13/06 at 2:06pm

I don't think she has been badmouthing Hudson at all. She is just having trouble pulling herself out of her own pity party in order to fully compliment her. I am sure it is difficult. She had super stardom at a pretty young age 25 years ago. I am sure she expected to be famous and wealthy for the rest of her life. It just didn't work out that way for her. Sheryl Lee Ralph & Loretta Devine have had long successful careers. However, if you listened to the young person giving the interview, she only knows Sheryl from Moesha. Sad.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Videos