News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Cerveris, Bryggman & Marshall-Green Join Public's King Lear; Sondheim to Pen Score- Page 2

Cerveris, Bryggman & Marshall-Green Join Public's King Lear; Sondheim to Pen Score

Come Back to Me Profile Photo
Come Back to Me
#25re: Cerveris, Bryggman & Marshall-Green Join Public's King Lear; Sondheim t
Posted: 1/5/07 at 12:27pm

any chance this will extend?
I really want to see it re: Cerveris, Bryggman & Marshall-Green Join Public's King Lear; Sondheim t

MargoChanning
#26re: Cerveris, Bryggman & Marshall-Green Join Public's King Lear; Sondheim t
Posted: 1/5/07 at 12:59pm

Green turned in very solid performances in DOG SEES GOD last season and in SWIMMING WITH SHARKS the season before that. I must say that it's quite admirable for a young actor with such movie-friendly good looks to be so committed to doing stage work (for very little money). Very few up-and-coming actors of his type are so willing to forgo the sorts of paychecks I'm sure tv and film are throwing at him, to really work on his craft.

I doubt there'll be much of an extension given the schedules of some of those involved (Cerveris, for one, begins previews for LOVE MUSIK just weeks after LEAR closes). But, since this show will likely sell extremely well, perhaps The Public will try to find a way to add a few weeks.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

Videos