News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15- Page 2

Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#25re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/22/07 at 4:11pm

BwayBaby, any chance you get, you post NASTY comments about Erin Davie. Thread after thread after thread.

I don't know who you are, but it's quite clear that you either have an agenda or you are a nasty, bitter child who needs to learn to be respectful in public discourse.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#26re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/22/07 at 5:34pm

I'm excited to see her!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

KChenowethfan Profile Photo
KChenowethfan
#27re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/22/07 at 11:37pm

She was great in Ford Theatre's production of Shenandoah. I wish I could catch her as Little Edie.

"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#28re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 12:33am

I had the chance to meet Megan last night when I dropped in to see Maureen Moore for a moment before COMPANY.

She was absolutely darling and I'd love to go and see her Little Edie, I just wish that Christine had taken her vacation and the 2 would get to go on together.

As Maureen said, "our girl Christine is just soaring now."

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock
Updated On: 6/25/07 at 12:33 AM

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#29re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:16pm

lol I think you meant to say "As Maureen said, "our girl Christine is just soaring now."" re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15

I've heard Megan rehearsing--she sounds fantastic.

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#30re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:33pm

EDIT!

I did :]

In my head, my girl Maureen is soaring ;]

Her "Rose's Turn"... Good Lord!

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#31re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:34pm

Who did Megan play in Shenandoah? I saw that production.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

KChenowethfan
#32re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:35pm

Megan played Jenny in Shenandoah.

"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)

DottieD'Luscia
#33re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:38pm

Is that the sister that gets married?

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

KChenowethfan
#34re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:53pm

Yeah.

DottieD'Luscia
#35re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 2:58pm

Thanks. She was very good (although I didn't care for the show).

iluvtheatertrash
#36re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 3:01pm

I think Erin is an acquired taste. I wasn't thrilled with her the first time I saw the show, but each time I revisited, I noticed little flairs she added that really make her performance stand out.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

iluvtheatertrash
#37re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 3:02pm

I think Erin is an acquired taste. I wasn't thrilled with her the first time I saw the show, but each time I revisited, I noticed little flairs she added that really make her performance stand out.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

KChenowethfan
#38re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 3:02pm

I liked everything but Scott Bakula, but I thought Megan was the standout.

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#39re: Megan Lewis on as Little Edie 7/14-7/15
Posted: 6/25/07 at 3:05pm

I have to agree with you iluvtheatertrash. Like you said, the more you see her performance, the more you notice the little nauces that she adds to the role in an attempt to connect the little edies from act 1 to act 2. I'm very eager to see Megan's take on it and how she interprets the role. I do know though that from what I saw of Sara Gettelfinger, many of those important nauces were not there.

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

Videos