News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson- Page 2

Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson

Dyllun Von Profile Photo
Dyllun Von
#25re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 1:51pm

Millie - I try to comment on other threads but if Cubby sees me unfocused or not working, I get in trouble re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former Better to not risk it.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#26re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 1:52pm

Sorry, good luck.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#28re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 1:56pm

Dance belt!

Oh, what Cheyenne flung off? Yes, I believe that was a jock strap!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 6/5/08 at 01:56 PM

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#29re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 2:39pm

Dyllun, you just made my day by appearing semi naked in that clip! re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#31re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 2:48pm

Haha. Doesn't get gayer than the good ol' jockstrap!

Kalimba Profile Photo
Kalimba
#32re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 2:52pm

I can't believe I'm saying this but Dyllun is more annoying than Cubby. Didn't think it couldn't happen, but it did.

kate2
#33re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 2:54pm

I LOVE this video! Best one yet!

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#34re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 2:57pm

Kalimba. Go away.

Some of us actually appreciate this really clever marketing/campaigning.

I love Dyllun and Cubby. re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#35re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:00pm

I love 'em too!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

GottaHaveAGimmick Profile Photo
GottaHaveAGimmick
#36re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:20pm

There's a little bit of Tony in all of us. HI-larious! Love
that Cheyenne and the dance belters.

FrontRowCenter2 Profile Photo
FrontRowCenter2
#37re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:25pm

This is laugh out loud funny!

#38re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:39pm

Ah TooDarnHot- so YOU are entitled to love this crap and Kalimba isn't entitled to disagree? Tell me how that works for you princess.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#39re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:41pm

Joe, don't you know? Anyone who doesn't love Cubby and all things Xanadu is a dirty loser who should just shut up.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

#40re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:42pm

D'OH! I'm sorry, you're right of course! It's probably cause I'm a bitter queen who doesn't even live in New York.

insertclevernamehere Profile Photo
insertclevernamehere
#41re: Cheyenne Jackson Naked in a Room with Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former
Posted: 6/5/08 at 3:49pm

How about if you don't like the Cubby threads, you don't read them? Crazy, right?

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention...I'm the good cop, he's the bad cop.

Dyllun Von Profile Photo
Dyllun Von
#42re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:08pm

I got the fever...Tony fever!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#43re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:19pm

I guess I don't get why people are so annoyed. Threads are started for all sorts of reasons, most of them rehashing the same stupid questions and debates we've had month after month, year after year. We get a Tony campaign for a couple of weeks that is not actually clogging up the board (what, 2 threads on the main page?), as opposed to the far more inane threads to be found, simply cannot be tolerated? I refuse to believe this is such an insufferable hardship. Come one, guys! It's not like it's yet another Cruel_Sandwich thread.

But I do have to wonder why those so annoyed by the threads keep returning to them. I mean, I like most of you guys but, what gives?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 6/5/08 at 04:19 PM

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#45re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:23pm

well said, Mister Matt.

I'm guilty of that when it comes to others types of threads. Learned my lesson and I'm staying far away from MTF3 threads.

Kalimba and JoeKv always find a way to bash Cubby or XANADU. It's a little pathetic.

And not all New York theatre queens are bitter, JoeKevvy dear.

Dyllun - I LOVE YOU! You looked absolutely fabulous in your dancebelt. And beautiful formation of your tendu, in the video. re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson

JudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
#46re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:32pm

These videos are pretty funny, and it doesn't hurt that Kerry is really attractive.

Although, I am really rooting for In The Heights, these videos are good for a laugh.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#47re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:33pm

I must admit, its cute! but let's face it. Xanadu will not win the Tonys, and not winning will mean a probable closure for the show. Unfortunately, this is their last card (of desperation) to salvage the show, that's why they are doing everything in their power. I truly admire it. Unfortunately sometimes after the TONYS.. Only one show will survive~ re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson and I think the producers know that!

Joe & Kalimba are entitled to their opinions. Dyllun Von & Cubby want to put themselves out there, and they have to learn to deal with harsh reality of stardom. They better learn how to grow extra skin by now. I also admired the producers' strategy to campaign for the Tonys...but be very careful cuz it may backfire!

I hope the best for Xanadu~its my second favorite show..but I think most of the Tony Voters already made up their minds.. I dont they think they will persuaded by some youtube campaign...I hope so? I hope they will vote for what they think its the BEST MUSICAL, or whatever serve their purpose?

To Dyllun & Cubby- Good Luck with your campaign and future endeavors! re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson

and I am just speaking in all honesty. I can see both sides!

J*

Updated On: 6/5/08 at 04:33 PM

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#48re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:36pm

Yeah, I don't get why people who don't like something insist on rubbing that something in their own faces and then complaining about it.

I love Cubby and Dyllun, and this was the best video yet. :3

#49re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:37pm

Well said Jay! And might I add, if you and I can agree and come to mutual admiration then maybe, just maybe, Clinton and Obama fans can too. Or In the Heights and Xanadu fans, too.

#50re: Nathan Lane (also Cubby's former client) Meets Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/5/08 at 4:38pm

And Dyllun who made you change the thread title?

Videos