News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 202

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#5025Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 7:20pm

thebookofwhizzer said: "Re: Dear Evan Hansen playbills
I’ve gotten playbills back from both Taylor Trensch and Jennifer Laura Thompson. I didn’t send the playbill to either.
"

Did you ask them for a signed playbill or did they send it unexpectedly?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#5026Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 8:22pm

CoolDogeGuy said: "thebookofwhizzer said: "Re: Dear Evan Hansen playbills
I’ve gotten playbills back from both Taylor Trensch and Jennifer Laura Thompson. I didn’t send the playbill to either.
"

Did you ask them for a signed playbill or did they send it unexpectedly?
"

I just asked for a response, so I guess it was unexpected.

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

CoolDogeGuy
#5027Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 9:14pm

pc1145N said: "I heard back from John Lithgow in less than 3 weeks."

When did you send to him? Did he send you a signed Playbill back or did you send him something to sign?

Evans2
#5028Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/27/18 at 9:55am

pc1145N said: "I heard back from John Lithgow in less than 3 weeks."

Thanks for all the info regarding Lithgow. 

CoolDogeGuy, I also sent in January and never heard back.

Matthew Andresen
#5029Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/27/18 at 4:27pm

If I send to Kristolyn Lloyd tomorrow, will she be able to respond before she leaves on 3/10?

Evans2
#5030Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/27/18 at 5:46pm

Heard back from The Parisian Woman today, sent back on 11/28

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5031Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/27/18 at 7:19pm

Matthew Andresen said: "If I send to Kristolyn Lloyd tomorrow, will she be able to respond before she leaves on 3/10?"

She doesn't reply, I wrote to her in Jan 2017

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

CoolDogeGuy
#5032Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/27/18 at 7:20pm

Matthew Andresen said: "If I send to Kristolyn Lloyd tomorrow, will she be able to respond before she leaves on 3/10?"

I sent to Brian d'Arcy James right before he left Hamilton in July of last year and he still replied. So, I believe she will reply as well. I'm planning to do the same thing. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

CoolDogeGuy
#5033Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/3/18 at 2:59am

Does anyone know if Lindsay Mendez responds to fan mail? I really want to send to her and ask her for a signed Playbill or two. Also, I might be sending to the stage manager as well asking for a Playbill (signed or unsigned, doesn't matter) mainly because I would really like the preview Playbill before it goes away. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5034Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/3/18 at 12:44pm

Heard back from Carolee Carmello today--took about 2 weeks, which is pretty good considering she left the cast of Sweeney Todd earlier this week!

Does anyone have an address for mail to the cast of Carousel? I'd love to send something to Renée Fleming since I'm not sure when I'll get to NYC to see the show.

CoolDogeGuy
#5035Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/4/18 at 1:31am

msmp said: "Heard back from Carolee Carmello today--took about 2 weeks, which is pretty good considering she left the cast ofSweeney Toddearlier this week!

Does anyone have an address for mail to the cast of Carousel? I'd love to send something to Renée Fleming since I'm not sure when I'll get to NYC to see the show.
"

The address is:

ATTN: Stage Manager OR Cast of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Carousel OR Cast Member’s Name
c/o Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Carousel
Imperial Theatre
249 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

I just sent to Lindsay Mendez and I'm hoping I get a response back! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

taylortrensch
#5036Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/4/18 at 8:24am

CoolDogeGuy said: "msmp said: "Heard back from Carolee Carmello today--took about 2 weeks, which is pretty good considering she left the cast ofSweeney Toddearlier this week!

Does anyone have an address for mail to the cast ofCarousel? I'd love to send something to Renée Fleming since I'm not sure when I'll get to NYC to see the show.
"

The address is:

ATTN: Stage Manager OR Cast of Rodgers + Hammerstein’sCarousel OR Cast Member’s Name
Imperial Theatre
249 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
"

What? You don't need to make the address so extra unnecessarily long. The more nonsense you write, the more likely you are to confuse the postman. You don't need to call mention R&H at all, nor is it necessary to write "c/o". Where else would it go? All mail gets delivered to one place. 

You can write to Renee Fleming (or the stage manager or any other cast member) at:

Renee Fleming

Imperial Theatre

249 W 45th St

New York, NY 10036

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

CoolDogeGuy
#5037Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/5/18 at 9:11pm

taylortrensch said: "CoolDogeGuy said: "msmp said: "Heard back from Carolee Carmello today--took about 2 weeks, which is pretty good considering she left the cast ofSweeney Toddearlier this week!

Does anyone have an address for mail to the cast ofCarousel? I'd love to send something to Renée Fleming since I'm not sure when I'll get to NYC to see the show.
"

The address is:

ATTN: Stage Manager OR Cast of Rodgers + Hammerstein’sCarousel OR Cast Member’s Name
Imperial Theatre
249 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
"

What? You don't need to make the address so extra unnecessarily long. The more nonsense you write,the more likely you are to confuse the postman. You don't need to call mention R&H at all, nor is it necessary to write "c/o". Where else would it go? All mail gets delivered to one place.

You can write to Renee Fleming (or the stage manager or any other cast member) at:

Renee Fleming

Imperial Theatre

249 W 45th St

New York, NY 10036
"

Thanks for the tip. That's how I normally write my addresses on my envelopes, but we all have different styles. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

CoolDogeGuy
#5038Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/5/18 at 9:17pm

Received a cast-signed Playbill from The Parisian Woman today. All 5 cast members, including Uma Thurman and Phillipa Soo, signed. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

thebookofwhizzer
#5039Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/6/18 at 8:05am

Yesterday I heard back from Sara Barellies, she sent a personalized signed playbill! It took a month to come.

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

brightbroadway
#5040Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/10/18 at 2:56pm

Does anyone know if Jye Frasca of Wicked (Boq) responds to fan mail? I sent to him over a month ago.

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5041Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/10/18 at 3:32pm

I want to write to Dame Diana Rigg when previews start for My Fair Lady next week; does anyone know the proper address for the show? I know there are several theatres at Lincoln Center and I want to make sure it goes to the right place!

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#5042Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/10/18 at 5:08pm

msmp said: "I want to write to Dame Diana Rigg when previews start forMy Fair Ladynext week; does anyone know the proper address for the show? I know there are several theatres at Lincoln Center and I want to make sure it goes to the right place!"

Dame Diana Rigg

Lincoln Center Theatre at The Vivian Beaumont

c/o My Fair Lady

50 Lincoln Center Plaza,

New York, NY 10023

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5043Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/11/18 at 10:18pm

TheBroadwayBubble said: "msmp said: "I want to write to Dame Diana Rigg when previews start forMy Fair Ladynext week; does anyone know the proper address for the show? I know there are several theatres at Lincoln Center and I want to make sure it goes to the right place!"

Dame Diana Rigg

Lincoln Center Theatre at The Vivian Beaumont

c/o My Fair Lady

50 Lincoln Center Plaza,

New York, NY 10023
"

Thanks, TheBroadwayBubble!

brightbroadway
#5044Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/12/18 at 5:50pm

Do shows in previews respond to cast signed playbill requests? 

taylortrensch
#5045Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/13/18 at 1:58am

brightbroadway said: "Do shows in previews respond to cast signed playbill requests?"

No. The cast & crew is very busy with improving the show, and they definitely have no time to be sitting around signing Playbills. 

Edit: Also, it's BCEFA easter bonnet season.. so whichever show you're interested in writing to might even require a donation. 

bennyb86
#5046Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/14/18 at 3:22pm

Sorry if this was posted or not.  But any idea of when to send to Grand Hotel? I don't want it to get there too early but not too late.  I was going to drop off at the Post Office here in Florida on Friday and hope that it doesn't get there too early and get discarded. 

thebookofwhizzer
#5047Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/14/18 at 3:24pm

Heard back from Lea Salonga today! 

brightbroadway
#5048Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/14/18 at 5:45pm

Does anyone know if Dear Evan Hansen is not charging anymore? I have seen from at least 5 people they got a signed playbill.Please help. 

thebookofwhizzer
#5049Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/14/18 at 6:35pm

brightbroadway said: "Does anyone know if Dear Evan Hansen is not charging anymore? I have seen from at least 5 people they got a signed playbill.Please help."

I’m pretty sure they aren’t charging anymore as I received signed playbills from Jennifer Laura Thompson and Taylor Trensch. I’m sure they are still charging for a cast signed one though. 

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos