News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 203

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5050Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/14/18 at 8:07pm

bennyb86 said: "Sorry if this was posted or not. But any idea of when to send to Grand Hotel? I don't want it to get there too early but not too late. I was going to drop off at the Post Office here in Florida on Friday and hope that it doesn't get there too early and get discarded."

If you do send it "too early" & it arrives before the cast is tat the theatre, there will be no one there to accept your letter to it will be sent back to you, not discarded. 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

Evans2
#5051Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/15/18 at 12:36pm

brightbroadway said: "Do shows in previews respond to cast signed playbill requests?"

Yes. Just this week I've heard back from two shows in previews. 

Updated On: 3/15/18 at 12:36 PM

taylortrensch
#5052Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/15/18 at 7:07pm

Evans2 said: "brightbroadway said: "Do shows in previews respond to cast signed playbill requests?"

"

What shows?

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

taylortrensch
#5053Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/15/18 at 7:08pm

thebookofwhizzer said: "brightbroadway said: "Does anyone know if Dear Evan Hansen is not charging anymore? I have seen from at least 5 people they got a signed playbill.Please help."

I’m pretty sure they aren’t charging anymore as I received signed playbills from Jennifer Laura Thompson and Taylor Trensch. I’m sure they are still charging for a cast signed one though.
"

Donations were never required to receive signed Playbills back from an individual actor. 

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#5054Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/15/18 at 11:21pm

bennyb86 said: "Sorry if this was posted or not. But any idea of when to send to Grand Hotel? I don't want it to get there too early but not too late. I was going to drop off at the Post Office here in Florida on Friday and hope that it doesn't get there too early and get discarded."

I would send it 2 days or the day before just to be safe. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

brightbroadway
#5055Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/16/18 at 7:36am

Is anyone planning to send to In the Heights at the Kennedy Center?

CoolDogeGuy
#5056Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/16/18 at 11:11am

brightbroadway said: "Is anyone planning to send to In the Heights at the Kennedy Center?"

I am! I'm going to probably send it 2 days or the day before though. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

brightbroadway
#5057Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/16/18 at 4:57pm

Does anyone have the address for In The Heights at the Kennedy Center?

CoolDogeGuy
#5058Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/17/18 at 11:34pm

brightbroadway said: "Does anyone have the address for In The Heights at the Kennedy Center?"

[whoever you want to send to]
c/o In the Heights
Eisenhower Theatre at the Kennedy Center
2700 F St. NW
Washington, DC 20566

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Evans2
#5059Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/18/18 at 10:16am

taylortrensch said: "Evans2 said: "brightbroadway said: "Do shows in previews respond to cast signed playbill requests?"

"
What shows?
"

Escape from Margaritaville

Evans2
#5060Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/18/18 at 10:17am

Has anyone tried Dolly since Bernadette Peters joined the cast?

taylortrensch
#5061Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/18/18 at 10:27am

Evans2 said: "taylortrensch said: "Evans2 said: "brightbroadway said: "Do shows in previews respond to cast signed playbill requests?"

"
What shows?
"

Escape from Margaritaville
"

And?

brightbroadway
#5062Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/19/18 at 6:49pm

Heard back from School of Rock today, full cast signed playbill. Took 20 days.

sugarbutterflour23
#5063Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/19/18 at 11:23pm

It’s been a good couple of weeks! I got a very sweet note from Sara Bareilles(looks like she sent it her last week of the show, so only about a two week turn around). Then got a very sweet/long note from Erika Henningsen. Still waiting to hear from Desi Oakley(she did post a boomerang on Instagram of my note; so maybe that’s how she replies lol). Still waiting on Amanda Jane Cooper from Wicked, Kerry Butler, and Eliza Ohman from Hamilton(sorry but his woman knows 12 different versions of the woman tracks for Hamilton, I’m a FAN). Want to write to Mandy Gonzalez - anyone hear back from her ever? Again, i never care about signed playbills; i just like quick little notes.

taylortrensch
#5064Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/19/18 at 11:33pm

sugarbutterflour23 said: "It’s been a good couple of weeks! I got a very sweet note from Sara Bareilles(looks like she sent it her last week of the show, so only about a two week turn around). Then got a very sweet/long note from Erika Henningsen. Still waiting to hear from Desi Oakley(she did post a boomerang on Instagram of my note; so maybe that’s how she replies lol). Still waiting on Amanda Jane Cooper from Wicked, Kerry Butler, and Eliza Ohman from Hamilton(sorry but his woman knows 12 different versions of the woman tracks for Hamilton, I’m a FAN). Want to write to Mandy Gonzalez - anyone hear back from her ever? Again, i never care about signed playbills; i just like quick little notes."

Amanda Jane Cooper took me 5 months and Mandy replies really fast! She even has cards of herself like Christy Altomare

tigerlily2
#5065Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/18 at 12:04pm

I heard back from Rachel Bay Jones the other day and it took about 3 months. I also heard back from Caroline O'Connor yesterday and it only took about a week. 

A.Douglas Profile Photo
A.Douglas
#5066Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/23/18 at 1:23pm

Hi all!

Anyone try "Angels in America" yet? Are they asking for donations?

I sent in a request about 3 weeks ago, with no donation, and have not received a response yet. Should I try again, but send to a specific actor?

Thank you! :)

brightbroadway
#5067Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/25/18 at 4:06pm

Who from Spongebob Sqaurepants responds to fanmail?

bennyb86
#5068Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/25/18 at 4:18pm

Probably a bit OT but anyone have a currently address for Matthew Morrison?

brightbroadway
#5069Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/25/18 at 4:22pm

Matthew Morrison
Podwall Entertainment
710 N. Orlando Avenue
Loft 203
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

--- try this, but i hear he takes a while to write back, so do not lose hope!

brightbroadway
#5070Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/25/18 at 5:52pm

has anyone tried Issac Powell?

CoolDogeGuy
#5071Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/25/18 at 8:08pm

brightbroadway said: "Who from Spongebob Sqaurepants responds to fanmail?"

I definitely know that Lilli Cooper and Ethan Slater answer fan mail. And someone who sent to Lilli told me that they asked for a signed Playbill, but got a cast-signed one instead. So, it may or may not be possible to get a cast-signed Playbill from a cast member? Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

taylortrensch
#5072Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/26/18 at 3:58am

brightbroadway said: "Who from Spongebob Sqaurepants responds to fanmail?"

All principal Spongebob cast members reply. Lilli no longer sends out cast signed Playbills (and she said she doesn't at SD) as they're now $20, but you can donate to the SM and they'll reply since that's what I did

brightbroadway
#5073Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/26/18 at 7:16am

did you get one back?

brightbroadway
#5074Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 3/29/18 at 6:26pm

UPDATE: I got a FULL cast-signed playbill from Spongebob today. Took 2 months and a week. No donation was included.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos