News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Worst stunt-casting ever?- Page 3

Worst stunt-casting ever?

Jersey_Girl Profile Photo
Jersey_Girl
#50re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Posted: 7/20/04 at 8:36am

I have to disagree with Magruder: loved Jeckyl & Hyde with Cuccioli and Rob Evans. Words can NOT begin to express how much I hated it with Bach. I expect only actors who can both sing AND act on Broadway - and felt very cheated by his performance. Not too happy with him in Rocky either - glad he was booted from the Superstar tour. I would never, ever, again pay $ to see anything that he appears in - or even accept a free ticket. IMHO he is the absolute worst.

Was pleasantly surprised by Joey Fatone in Rent and adored Eric McCormick in the Music Man.

However, that's why there's chocolate and vanilla - everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

JAZ94
#51re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Posted: 7/20/04 at 9:29am

OMG!!! Sebastian Bach in Rocky Horror, as Riff Raff!! IMHO the worst, tried to upstage anybody that was on stage with him. re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Of course, I am majorally prejudiced - Raul WAS the BEST Riff Raff - altho some of the understudies, e.g. Mark Price were not bad. re: Worst stunt-casting ever?]

Another awful casting - Tom Selleck in 1000 Clowns.

Didn't think Rosie, Joey Fatone, or Christy were too bad in Suessical, Rent, or Beauty.
Updated On: 7/20/04 at 09:29 AM

Jersey_Girl Profile Photo
Jersey_Girl
#52re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Posted: 7/20/04 at 9:47am

You are correct JAZ94: Bach spent more time perfecting his hair flip than concentrating on the roll. He WAS the horror in the Rocky Horror Show.

I took my 8 year old niece to Beauty and the Beast last week and thought Chrissy was, not the best, but not the worst Belle I've seen over the years. The kids in the audience just loved her though, and that's what it's really all about.

sean martin
#53re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Posted: 7/20/04 at 10:05am

Okay, this one is so bad I dont even remember her name: the Olympic gymnast turned "performer" who played in ANNIE GET YOUR GUN. Lord love a duck, she was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

"That duck was a sexual toy, and it was on display!" -- an unknown Nashville town leader

cabarethed
#54re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Posted: 7/20/04 at 11:20am

I've said it 3 million times, I'll say it again. Jon Secada. Cabaret.
I personally despised Molly Ringwald as Sally...what I'll do for Raul, haha!

BWayBoy88
#55re: Worst stunt-casting ever?
Posted: 7/20/04 at 11:30am

I thought Molly Ringwald did ok as Sally. She didnt blow me away, but she made it through the show without me being in pain.

Videos