News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Judy and Me

BwayDva29
#75re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 9:43pm

no, I was more like talking to people like YOU. You, who since I started this thread innocently, have done nothing but sit behind your computer screen and bitch and complain about this show from the writer to every actor onstage.

And everyone else who's going to argue that-shut up! Im tired of your jaded opinions! And no, I no longer give a damn what you people all think! Jesus, you people are worse than critics for the NY Times..but at least they get paid to be assholes, you people just seem to get joy and pleasure out of it.

You know what, this WHOLE message board has more problems than a math test. If people come on here to ask an innocent question, or..GOD FORBID do a favor for a friend, you people, who have NO justificaton for doing so, pounce on the poor soul like a pack of lions.

So, consider this my big F*** YOU to everyone out there. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for your behavior on here-Im sure that if we were EVER face to face, you would rather gouge out your own eyes before you would treat people with SUCH blatant disreguard and disrespect for their feelings and opinions.

I thought this board was for adults, but I guess this is the tween board because you people act like you're 12. So, again, this is my F*** YOU to everyone out there...and I hope you all choke on your opinions!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#76re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 9:49pm

Jesus, you people are worse than critics for the NY Times.

No offense, but the NY Times didn't even bother to give this show the time of day, so what you're left with is us.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

BwayDva29
#77re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 9:59pm

no, you people are worse-half of you havent even SEEN the show, so your opinion doesnt matter anyway.

Wanna Be A Foster
#78re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:01pm

Well, your opinion is biased and therefore irrelevant as you are friends with the creators.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

BwayDva29
#79re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:06pm

oh, shut up.

Wanna Be A Foster
#80re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:09pm

Hmm. Who's acting like they're 12 now?

-Kad

yeah
#81re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:15pm

Please, don't stop. This is really entertaining.

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#82re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:26pm

"no, I was more like talking to people like YOU. You, who since I started this thread innocently, have done nothing but sit behind your computer screen and bitch and complain about this show from the writer to every actor onstage.

And everyone else who's going to argue that-shut up! Im tired of your jaded opinions! And no, I no longer give a damn what you people all think! Jesus, you people are worse than critics for the NY Times..but at least they get paid to be assholes, you people just seem to get joy and pleasure out of it.

You know what, this WHOLE message board has more problems than a math test. If people come on here to ask an innocent question, or..GOD FORBID do a favor for a friend, you people, who have NO justificaton for doing so, pounce on the poor soul like a pack of lions.

So, consider this my big F*** YOU to everyone out there. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for your behavior on here-Im sure that if we were EVER face to face, you would rather gouge out your own eyes before you would treat people with SUCH blatant disreguard and disrespect for their feelings and opinions.

I thought this board was for adults, but I guess this is the tween board because you people act like you're 12. So, again, this is my F*** YOU to everyone out there...and I hope you all choke on your opinions!"

You did NOT start this thread "innocently", you had a motive to get people to see a show that was failing, and by all accounts of everything posted here, rightfully so. So, you disguised yourself as a "FAN" when what you were really trying to is sell tickets to a crappy show to help a friend. THAT is a SHILL.

PEACE.
Updated On: 12/15/08 at 10:26 PM

yeah
#83re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:30pm

She's already given her big F*** YOU! Why bother to explain it?

I want to see what happens next...let me get the popped corn!

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#84re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:34pm

(Shhh, Judy dies. Don't spoil the ending.)

PEACE.

Madcap Maisie Profile Photo
Madcap Maisie
#85re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:54pm

No offense, but the NY Times didn't even bother to give this show the time of day, so what you're left with is us.

hahahaaaaa

please continue

"You know what really makes me mad? When girls think they can sing just because they are on the Disney Channel."

jeniferrenepatricia Profile Photo
jeniferrenepatricia
#86re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 1:24am

Judy and Me went somewhere over the rainbow on December 14th.

Acting should be bigger than life. Scripts should be bigger than life. It should all be bigger than life.- Bette Davis

iamchanging9 Profile Photo
iamchanging9
#87re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 4:36am

christopher brick, bad.
peter mac's writing, horrendous.
entire production, ATROCIOUS.

and to all those that are saying we are acting immature: why should it be taboo to write down exactly what i'm thinking? i don't think stating my opinion on internet is a disrespectful thing. it would disrespectful if said to everyone involved in the production that i thought that the acting, writing and overall execution were extremely poor.

so bwaydva, eat me.

...everyone was doing the mambo and drinking golden cadillacs...

Wanna Be A Foster
#88re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 2:53pm

So apparently Peter Mac's sugar daddy produced and invested in this show for him. Interesting.

-Kad

RyToast1
#89re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 2:58pm

Dr. John is not his sugar daddy. He's his life partner.

WestVillage Profile Photo
WestVillage
#90re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 3:07pm

sugar daddy or life partner ... it was a vanity piece from the get-go.

RyToast1
#91re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 3:29pm

I wonder if they ever do it with Peter Mac in the Judy garb.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#92re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 3:32pm

"I wonder if they ever do it with Peter Mac in the Judy garb."

oh my god rytoast...i hope not!! you have a twisted mind! re: Judy and Me

Kalimba Profile Photo
Kalimba
#93re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 3:37pm

"....it was a vanity piece from the get-go."

And not a very good one at that!

Wanna Be A Foster
#94re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 3:38pm

Hilarious, RyToast!

-Kad

RyToast1
#95re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 5:00pm

I just heard some insider info.

Judy & Me is moving into the St. James.

Wanna Be A Foster
#96re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 6:16pm

Ha!

-Kad

yeah
#97re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 6:25pm

Maybe Patti LuPone can play the mom when his real mother is ill??

RyToast1
#98re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 6:35pm

Hmm...only if Patti goes in completely unprepared and does most of the show with the script.

pattilupuppy Profile Photo
pattilupuppy
#99re: Judy and Me
Posted: 12/16/08 at 7:13pm

oh brother this is out of control... you kids...

Rytoast... you are evil :)

Videos