News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 40

The Official TDF Thread

pointilismlight
#975The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/18 at 7:54pm

They told me the same thing with my tickets tonight for COME FROM AWAY.  They told me to call day of at 11am.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#976The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/18 at 9:15pm

Got an email today that the 3:00 performance of HARRY CLARKE on the 18th is cancelled and TDF credited my account. All but one date disappeared from TDF.

Just give the world Love.

moira8
#977The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/18 at 10:07pm

No luck with Angels in America. Box office said they can’t past date tickets from TDF.

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#978The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/8/18 at 5:54pm

My TDF tickets for Angels is row K in the Mezz, direct center.  Should know what the view is tonight.

@z5
#979The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/8/18 at 11:29pm

Row N Orch aisle Center tonight and tomorrow. Amazing seat!

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#980The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 12:23pm

Three Tall Women was just posted for tonight. I tried to grab one seat shortly after it was posted, but got the error message that no seats are available even though it was just posted and there were no astriks denoting limited availability. I’m getting very fed up with this happening over and over again.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "
Updated On: 3/9/18 at 12:23 PM

moira8
#981The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 12:50pm

Curious as to what seats were given for Come From Away. Can someone who was able to get tickets let us know? Thanks!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#982The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 1:32pm

Three Tall Women was back up as of 1:30pm.

DNA_lost
#983The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 2:19pm

Children of a Lesser God is up for a bunch of dates.

Polka Dot2 Profile Photo
Polka Dot2
#984The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 2:21pm

I was at Come From Away on Wednesday night. I was in the rear mezz, second to last row, all the way on the side.

10086sunset
#985The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 2:25pm

bwayphreak234 said: "Three Tall Women was just posted for tonight. I tried to grab one seat shortly after it was posted, but got the error message that no seats are available even though it was just posted and there were no astriks denoting limitedavailability. I’m getting very fed up with thishappening over and over again."

It's so annoying. I wish they would fix the problem instead of claiming the reason is that people are holding tickets in their carts.

10086sunset
#986The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 2:30pm

moira8 said: "Curious as to what seats were given for Come From Away. Can someone who was able to get tickets let us know? Thanks!"

Went last Wednesday, was seated in the side orchestra, row K.

moira8
#987The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 2:33pm

Thanks, Polkadot and Sunset!

lida rose Profile Photo
lida rose
#988The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 2:57pm

I was having that problem yesterday with Once on this Island tickets, I was able to get through after about 45 minutes of refreshing intermittently. it's a pain, but it seems like the only workaround, especially if they're denying it's an issue.

bwayphreak234
#989The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 4:06pm

10086sunset said: "bwayphreak234 said: "Three Tall Women was just posted for tonight. I tried to grab one seat shortly after it was posted, but got the error message that no seats are available even though it was just posted and there were no astriks denoting limitedavailability. I’m getting very fed up with thishappening over and over again."

It's so annoying. I wish they would fix the problem instead of claiming the reason is that people are holding tickets in their carts.
"

I sent a follow up email saying I was still having this problem, and got a very terse and rude reply back stating that the tickets were in other member’s carts. That seems to be the excuse they’re sticking too. Multiple people on here have reported the same problem, but they clearly aren’t taking it seriously.

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#990The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 4:21pm

bwayphreak234 said: "I sent a follow up email saying I was still having this problem, and got a very terse and rude reply back stating that the tickets were in other member’s carts. That seems to be the excuse they’re sticking too. Multiple people on here have reported the same problem, but they clearly aren’t taking it seriously."

I'm not gonna lie -- I've put two tickets in my cart before, and then reached out to friends to see if they want to go with me, for exactly this reason. If I get no bites, I let it expire. There's no way I'm the only one. Those are the rules of the game, you gotta play it right. 

bwayphreak234
#991The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/18 at 4:40pm

raddersons said: "bwayphreak234 said: "I sent a follow up email saying I was still having this problem, and got a very terse and rude reply back stating that the tickets were in other member’s carts. That seems to be the excuse they’re sticking too. Multiple people on here have reported the same problem, but they clearly aren’t taking it seriously."

I'm not gonna lie -- I've put two tickets in my cart before, and then reached out to friends to see if they want to go with me, for exactly this reason.If I get no bites, I let it expire. There's no way I'm the only one. Those are the rules of the game, you gotta play it right.
"

I get that. I just find it odd that I have never had this problem (or any problem) with TDF except for the last couple weeks.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#992The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/10/18 at 1:15am

So decided to check another site for Harry Clarke tickets on the 18th. Seems the 3:00 show that was cancelled was moved to 5:00 on that day. TDF is not showing tix for that day or time. So i am wondering if the time changes on the same day, TDF just cancels the order and refunds instead of just moving tickets to the news time.

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#993The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/13/18 at 5:18pm

3 Angels In America dates up .
Beautiful . Children of Leaser God, Farinelli , once on island

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#994The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/14/18 at 2:46pm

Angels is being offered in separate parts and as both parts together.

veraclaythorne2 Profile Photo
veraclaythorne2
#995The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/15/18 at 7:21pm

Three Tall Women is up for both performances on March 17th.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#996The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/15/18 at 7:55pm

veraclaythorne2 said: "Three Tall Women is up for both performances on March 17th. "

Thanks for the heads up! Just grabbed a ticket.

Age_of_Mendacity
#997The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/16/18 at 3:07pm

Saint Joan is up for 4/3 - 4/8

moira8
#998The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/16/18 at 6:57pm

Grand Hotel up for a few dates.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#999The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/17/18 at 1:31pm