News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 47

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

laurieb4
#1150HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/9/17 at 7:38am

With respect to the above, and I wish him all the best, any thiughts as to whether Javi will be performing during December? I'm seeing the show on December 23, in the evening.  Hoping he'll be there!

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1151HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/9/17 at 7:31pm

Erin Clemons is making her Eliza debut on Broadway tonight!

BroadwayConcierge
#1152HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/11/17 at 11:14am

We must be getting a new tour cast announcement sometime soon. Jordan Donica has been announced for the My Fair Lady revival this morning, Emmy left a few days ago, and Michael and Joshua are both scheduled for Broadway in the coming months, too...

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#1153HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/11/17 at 11:37am

It seems that the principals weren't signed to a year contract with both Emmy and Jordan leaving.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

hamiltonstradition
#1154HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/11/17 at 11:54am

Sabrina Sloan is the new Angelica, she starts 12/15 She started rehearsals in November

Amber seems to be leaving in 3 months Look at the Hashtags in this IG post.

Solea is leaving in 3 weeks, from Ryan V's caption to this post she has less than 50 shows left (and that was 2 weeks ago).

Joshua leaves the 24th, and I wouldn't be surprised if either Ryan takes over.

Michael is probably leaving with Joshua, it would make sense. Ryan V. would probably be a temporary Ham until after the holidays.

Updated On: 12/11/17 at 11:54 AM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1155HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/11/17 at 12:47pm

hamiltonstradition said: "Sabrina Sloan is the new Angelica, she starts 12/15She started rehearsals in November

Amber seems to be leaving in 3 monthsLook at the Hashtags in this IG post.

Solea is leaving in 3 weeks, from Ryan V's caption to thispostshe has less than 50 shows left (and that was 2 weeks ago).

Michael is probably leaving with Joshua, it would make sense. Ryan V. would probably be a temporary Ham until after the holidays.
"

I kind of read that post as if Ryan was leaving.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

hamiltonstradition
#1156HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/11/17 at 1:26pm

Call_me_jorge said: "hamiltonstradition said: "Sabrina Sloan is the new Angelica, she starts 12/15She started rehearsals in November

Amber seems to be leaving in 3 monthsLook at the Hashtags in this IG post.

Solea is leaving in 3 weeks, from Ryan V's caption to thispostshe has less than 50 shows left (and that was 2 weeks ago).

"

I kind of read that post as if Ryan was leaving.
"

I did too, but then when Amber did #3weeks on Emmy's happy trails post, I assumed it was just referring to Solea. But it could referring to Amber leaving in 3 weeks, and Solea leaving in 3 months.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#1157HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/11/17 at 4:12pm

Solea is doing the West Side Story NSO Concert at the Kennedy Center for three days in February so maybe she's leaving soon, too. Or just taking time to do the concert.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Corey-Cott-Solea-Pfeiffer-and-More-to-Join-National-Symphony-Orchestra-for-WEST-SIDE-STORY-in-Concert-20171211

hamiltonstradition
#1158HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/12/17 at 12:19am

Justice Moore (Chicago Bullet) has been teasinf some big news, maybe the tour also!

SchuylWERKsister Profile Photo
SchuylWERKsister
#1159HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/12/17 at 12:24am

sorano916 said: "Solea is doing the West Side Story NSO Concert at the Kennedy Center for three days in February so maybe she's leaving soon, too. Or just taking time to do the concert.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Corey-Cott-Solea-Pfeiffer-and-More-to-Join-National-Symphony-Orchestra-for-WEST-SIDE-STORY-in-Concert-20171211
"

The post directly above yours states the she is leaving in 3 weeks.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1160HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/12/17 at 12:45am

SchuylWERKsister said: "sorano916 said: "Solea is doing the West Side Story NSO Concert at the Kennedy Center for three days in February so maybe she's leaving soon, too. Or just taking time to do the concert.

"

"

that post wasn’t actual confirmation....

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

conealpetterson
#1161HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/12/17 at 2:04am

I was at Joshua Henry’s concert in LA tonight. He sang a song with Julia Harriman and mentioned that she will be taking over the role of Eliza on the tour after LA. So it looks like Solea is leaving.

nmlhats
#1162HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/12/17 at 3:49pm

Has anyone seen a definite date for Luwoye? I am going again on Jan 18th and June 26th, so at least one of those times I hope I get to see Luwoye, based on all of the comments I have seen....

SchuylWERKsister Profile Photo
SchuylWERKsister
#1163HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/12/17 at 4:35pm

Call_me_jorge said: "SchuylWERKsister said: "sorano916 said: "Solea is doing the West Side Story NSO Concert at the Kennedy Center for three days in February so maybe she's leaving soon, too. Or just taking time to do the concert.

"

"

that post wasn’t actual confirmation....
"

But it’s a reasonable inference given the context and basic arithmetic.

Updated On: 12/12/17 at 04:35 PM

hamiltonstradition
#1164HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/13/17 at 11:15am

Javier Munoz departs 1/14/18, Michael starts 1/16/18. Seems like he's leaving tour 12/30.

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#1166HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 12:05am

I think we might have our Tour Eliza
https://instagram.com/p/BcqE7kUAERf/
Shoba was amazing in Comet, so really hoping this is her as Eliza.

BroadwayConcierge
#1167HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 12:24am

Shoba would be a glorious Eliza!

Man, there are so many names being thrown around for Hamilton these days without anybody officially announcing anything. Can't wait for some word to come soon (her post says by the end of the week, so fingers crossed!).

secretschuylersister Profile Photo
secretschuylersister
#1168HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 1:57am

Oh my gosh! I'd be ecstatic if Shoba was joining any of the Hamilton casts! I adore her.

Anthony Lee Medina, Lexi Lawson, and Joanna Jones will be going on vacation in 18 days to Miami according to Anthony's IG!

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#1169HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 11:55am

Looks like we got lots of it right. I’m on mobile so can’t post the link, but Joseph and Nik are Ham and Burr, with Shoba as Eliza!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1171HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 12:33pm

Marcus Choi!!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BroadwayConcierge
#1172HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 12:47pm

Great cast for the tour. I love that they're borrowing lots of ensemble members from current productions for it.

Still can't believe in a few months, we'll have the FIFTH running production of Hamilton. Man.

3GamesToLove
#1173HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 1:05pm

Shoba is fantastic. Jealous that she's not joining the Chicago production.

Joseph Morales is alright. Granted, I saw him in his very first time going on in Chicago the first week, but he lacked the intensity (especially in the first act) that you want to see in a Hamilton.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#1174HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/14/17 at 1:26pm

These are 2 people who I was sure would play these exact roles on Broadway soon after Color Purple and Great Comet closed. SO EXCITED for them!

Shoba Narayan as Eliza Hamilton;

Kyle Scatliffe as Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson; 

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Videos