News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room- Page 6

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room

DebraR
#125Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/3/17 at 8:47pm

Helps alot!  Thanks so much!

AmeliaBedelia
#126Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/3/17 at 10:52pm

I tried last Saturday (March 25th). I got there at 6 and was 22nd in line. Not sure how many tickets they ended up giving out but the last person to get a ticket was probably about the 17th person in line (5 people in front of me) and he got there at 5. I did get offered a partial view cancellation ticket for $99, but I decided to just try standing room again later.

I tried again yesterday (Sunday). Got there at 6 and this time I was fourth in line. They had 12 tickets for standing room so I got a ticket. First person in line got there at 1 a.m. and the last person to get a ticket got there somewhere between 9:15 and 9:30. Unless this Sunday was a weird one, I would think getting there around 6:30 or 7 should be good most of the time, 6 if you want to be safe on a day when there are fewer tickets.

feyonce
#127Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/5/17 at 3:54pm

Hey everyone! We are trying to see DEH on Easter weekend. Anyone have an update on what the lines are like for SRO? (we'd rather pay the SRO price than the cancellation price...) We can do Saturday 4/15 or Sunday 4/16 and there are three of us. What time should we get to the box office?

TamzBway
#128Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/6/17 at 8:56am

Same, also trying during Easter weekend. I'm wondering: when people say that they were offered cancellation, is that right before the show starts, or are you being offered cancellation at 10am when the box office opens and you did not get SRO?

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#129Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/6/17 at 10:20am

TamzBway said: "Same, also trying during Easter weekend. I'm wondering: when people say that they were offered cancellation, is that right before the show starts, or are you being offered cancellation at 10am when the box office opens and you did not get SRO?

"

I did SRO a few weeks back and couple in front of me (who would have gotten SRO tickets) asked if they had any cancellations and were able to get some because they were available. From my experience they will sell them if they have them. I got to the line about 4:30am on March 19 and was 3rd in line.

Good luck!

DanRibeiro
#130Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/6/17 at 12:16pm

One week ago i got SRO tickets. I arrived at the Music Box at 3am and was the first in line. Try to be there between 3 and 4am and probably you will get your tickets. Good luck!

DebraR
#131Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/6/17 at 12:44pm

My daughter went on Tuesday at 3:45 a.m. and was 3rd in line. She met some great people in line and had a fantastic time waiting.

emilienutley
#132Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/10/17 at 7:06pm

DanRibeiro said: "One week ago i got SRO tickets. I arrived at the Music Box at 3am and was the first in line. Try to be there between 3 and 4am and probably you will get your tickets. Good luck"

Blimey! I was hoping to arrive at 8am D:

Hi guys, I'm going to be queuing for SRO tomorrow morning (also wouldn't say no to a partial seat if it's <$100, it's a weekday and I notices a lot of responses on here quoting 4-6am are for Sat or Sun. Anyone know if it's possible to arrive later on a weekday? I got lucky at Hamilton the other day, arrived at 8:50 and was first in line! Also if another lonely ranger is hoping to go tomorrow let me know! 

#133Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/10/17 at 7:42pm

I will be going on Thursday and I would also love to know how it is on weekdays! Good luck tomorrow!!!

willep
#134Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/10/17 at 8:00pm

I went this past Friday, arrived at 6:10 and was fourth in line. The line grew more slowly than I thought it would, but they only had 10 tickets, so only two people behind me got tickets, and they probably got there around 7?

slk12
#135Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/10/17 at 8:07pm

3 available line sitters for Saturday or Sunday. PM if interested! 

slk12
#136Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/10/17 at 8:08pm

Also, 1 available line sitter for Wednesday. 

emilienutley
#137Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/11/17 at 5:33pm

Hi guys, just an update! Arrived at 7am and was 7th in the queue and got the 9th standing room ticket, of which there were 10 on that day (tuesday 11th april) 

brandalonian
#138Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/21/17 at 4:12pm

How many SRO tickets can you get per person?

Megsamegatron
#139Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/21/17 at 4:19pm

brandalonian said: "How many SRO tickets can you get per person?

" You can get up to 2 tickets for SRO.

Fiyero13
#140Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/23/17 at 7:13pm

Planning on rushing this show after my friends bday party saturday 4/30 and will get there around 2 or 3 AM.  Is Ben Platt planning on taking any time off anytime soon, also anybody else planning on being there

Klm4989
#141Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/27/17 at 8:44am

Fiyero13 said: "Planning on rushing this show after my friends bday party saturday 4/30 and will get there around 2 or 3 AM.  Is Ben Platt planning on taking any time off anytime soon, also anybody else planning on being there

"

Here today no one came til about 6 am now at 8:45 am there is 11 people here 

Fiyero13
#142Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 4/27/17 at 11:25pm

Klm4989 said: "Fiyero13 said: "Planning on rushing this show after my friends bday party saturday 4/30 and will get there around 2 or 3 AM.  Is Ben Platt planning on taking any time off anytime soon, also anybody else planning on being there

"

Here today no one came til about 6 am now at 8:45 am there is 11 people here 

"

did you end up getting a ticket? how was the view, 

also its supposed to rain while i'm supposed to rush is it possible to seek shelter under the marquee, thanks

kmac23 Profile Photo
kmac23
#143Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 12:37pm

Standing room update for Saturday April 29th:

Arrived at 4am. 6th in line.

First person arrived around 230am.

6 people 4:00am

15 people at 5:15am

23 people at 8am.

26 people at 850am.

I don't know how many tickets they gave out but I would say there were roughly 10+ for the matinee.

Hershey968
#144Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 12:42pm

Hi,

Wondering about the SRO tickets for tomorrow. It is my daughter's birthday and this is a show that she really wants to see. I was thinking of getting there by 7am, do you think that is early enough for a Tuesday show? Also what time do they start giving out the tickets. Or is there any other way to get tickets day of besides the lottery which I always enter but never win! LOL 

Thanks for any advice you can give.

kmac23 Profile Photo
kmac23
#145Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 12:53pm

I don't know time wise if 7am is too late ... not too sure what weekday standing room is like. what I can tell you tho is that on Saturday when we did it

- the box office attendant came out around 915 am or so to take numbers

- tickets are distributed when the box office opens... 10am I believe.

-2 people ended up not getting standing room but the box office offered them partial views for $100

Megsamegatron
#146Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 2:57pm

Hershey968 said: "Hi,

Wondering about the SRO tickets for tomorrow. It is my daughter's birthday and this is a show that she really wants to see. I was thinking of getting there by 7am, do you think that is early enough for a Tuesday show? Also what time do they start giving out the tickets. Or is there any other way to get tickets day of besides the lottery which I always enter but never win! LOL 

Thanks for any advice you can give.

" After looking at some of the more recent 1 show day response you might want to get there earlier then 7am to ensure you get a ticket. You will probably be very close to the breaking point between those who do and who don't. They never give out tickets before the box office opens, which is at 10am. The other way to get day off tickets would be to either try the cancellation line (which if they have any to sell at 10am they will sell them or read the other posts in this thread about that line) or buy them through Stub Hub which does decrease in price a few hour before curtain.

Hope this helps!

broadwaybuzz13 Profile Photo
broadwaybuzz13
#147Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 7:57pm

I heard that the standing room at DEH is super comfortable with an amazing view of the stage! I saw the show last week, and since the theater is pretty small, you definitely will be able to see a lot, and get the full experience! Of course standing for a long time probably isn't so comfortable, but it is definitely worth it, and sometimes there are extra seats available!

www.broadwaybuzz368.wordpress.com

hmaybway Profile Photo
hmaybway
#148Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 8:47pm

broadwaybuzz13 said: "I heard that the standing room at DEH is super comfortable with an amazing view of the stage! I saw the show last week, and since the theater is pretty small, you definitely will be able to see a lot, and get the full experience! Of course standing for a long time probably isn't so comfortable, but it is definitely worth it, and sometimes there are extra seats available!

www.broadwaybuzz368.wordpress.com

"

The Music Box has one of the best SRO options! As you said the theatre is small, and the way it's slanted you can see perfectly. And there's a ledge to lean against. Definitely more comfortable and a better view than most!

measure your life in love | make up your mind that you're strong enough | #youwillbefound

Fiyero13
#149Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 5/1/17 at 9:35pm

I must have been a picked a bad to go, i rushed sunday, and was 5th in line at 2 AM, behind a group of 4, and the other person showed up at 2:45

they gave out 8 tickets and everybody showed up after 3 AM didn't get tickets

I talked to someone in the great comet line and they said everyone who came after 1 AM the time she rushed didn't get tickets, so the earlier the better

Videos