News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 74

The Official TDF Thread

PipingHotPiccolo
#1825The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/6/19 at 11:26pm

Row L center Orch @ Ink tonight. Love that theater. 

Couldn't see the Mezz, but last three to four rows of the Orch were completely empty. 

Angpensa
#1826The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/6/19 at 11:51pm

Tootsie row C 13-15 tonight, excellent seats!

Myshmoopsiepoo
#1827The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/8/19 at 10:51am

Be more chill up for Wednesday matinee and evening.

nlm9140
#1828The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/8/19 at 2:16pm

Hadestown Wednesday shows are up, and Constitution Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings.

ilysespieces
#1829The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/8/19 at 5:52pm

nlm9140 said: "Hadestown Wednesday shows are up, and Constitution Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings."

Thank you for this! Forgot to post earlier, but managed to grab Hadestown for Wednesday evening. Now I don't have to wait for a lottery win  Honestly, with the way my luck has been going this past week, I'll win the lottery for the same show.

Also Be More Chill is up for Wednesday matinee and Beetlejuice is up for Friday. 

dotseurat2
#1830The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/8/19 at 9:13pm

Probably safe to say now that reviews are out, Oklahoma won't pop up? I have a chance to see it at $130 (includes bus charter, group rate trip) but knowing I've seen it on TDF made me hesitate.

zainmax
#1831The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/8/19 at 9:26pm

dotseurat2 said: "Probably safe to say now that reviews are out, Oklahoma won't pop up? I have a chance to see it at $130 (includes bus charter, group rate trip) but knowing I've seen it on TDF made me hesitate."

Not sure. Reviews don't necessarily translate into ticket sales!

Cynthiastarlight
#1832The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 10:45am

Is TDF down?  I tried Internet Explorer and Chrome on my phone and on my laptop.  To no avail.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1833The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 10:46am

No issues here. I am using Safari.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#1834The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 11:14am

Cynthiastarlight said: "Is TDF down? I tried Internet Explorer and Chrome on my phone and on my laptop. To no avail."

Had an issue earlier but its fixed now. Id try again if I were you. 

vedahanks
#1835The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 1:12pm

I am so sad. My husband has been trying to get off work on Thursday so we could take my daughter to King Kong. Finally looked like this Thursday would work and I just logged in and the Thursday tickets are now GONE. Was going to be our anniversary gift to ourselves too. 

crying

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#1836The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 1:21pm

I can with an almost 100% guanretee that Kong will be back on there. Of course its not the exact date you're looking for, but it will be back on Im sure! Sorry it didn't work out! 

Tempted to grab What The Constitution Means To Me for this week... 

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#1837The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 1:41pm

I snagged Tootsie for Friday night. It looks like it was up for the whole weekend

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

annang
#1838The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 2:17pm

If Tootsie is up for this Friday and next Friday, what are the odds they'll release seats for mid-week later on? I'm trying to go next Wednesday, and wondering whether I should just buy a ticket, or keep waiting.

Gypsy_Mamma<3
#1839The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 2:43pm

How soon after TDF sales happen do shows pull the seats down off their ticket sales platform? Morning of? Late day of before TKTS? 

vedahanks
#1840The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 3:17pm

Cynthiastarlight said: "Is TDF down? I tried Internet Explorer and Chrome on my phone and on my laptop. To no avail."

Not working for me now.

Samanthacq Profile Photo
Samanthacq
#1841The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 3:26pm

Gypsy_Mamma said: "How soon after TDF sales happen do shows pull the seats down off their ticket sales platform? Morningof? Late day of before TKTS?"

I was wondering the same thing.

Last Friday I bought a Hadestown ticket for Monday, it popped up after 4pm on Friday and sold out the same day. On Saturday afternoon, I went on ticketmaster and took a photo of the seat map for Monday. When I got my seat yesterday, I compared it to the photo I took and noticed my seat wasn't shown as available on Saturday. 

It doesn't really answer the question, but at least I know now the seats are assigned to TDF in advance.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#1842The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 3:28pm

Their website has truly been a mess ever since they updated it a while back.  Jeez.

bwaylistener
#1843The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/9/19 at 5:00pm

The website seems to finally be up, again. Lots of problems today!

moira8
#1844The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 8:22am

Hadestown up for tomorrow, April 11.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#1845The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 8:43am

vedahanks said: "I am so sad. My husband has been trying to get off work on Thursday so we could take my daughter to King Kong. Finally looked like this Thursday would work and I just logged in and the Thursday tickets are now GONE. Was going to be our anniversary gift to ourselves too.

crying
"

I was able to get a rush ticket to Kong one hour before curtain on Saturday. Just rush it, plus it’s a few dollars cheaper and I got front row.

vedahanks
#1846The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 9:02am

n2nbaby said: "vedahanks said: "I am so sad. My husband has been trying to get off work on Thursday so we could take my daughter to King Kong. Finally looked like this Thursday would work and I just logged in and the Thursday tickets are now GONE. Was going to be our anniversary gift to ourselves too.

crying
"

I was able to get a rush ticket to Kong one hour before curtain on Saturday. Just rush it, plus it’s a few dollars cheaper and I got front row.
"

I've never done that. How does it work? There would be 3 of us.

teresa2
#1847The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 10:09am

Got first row center orch for Tootsie last night thru TDF!! Great seat!!

hveasey
#1848The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 11:38am

Had center orchestra seats for Come From Away last night despite the TDF listing saying all seating is in the mezzanine. Has that happened for other people with shows where it says all seating is in the mezz?

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#1849The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 5:11pm

hveasey said: "Had center orchestra seats for Come From Away last night despite the TDF listing saying all seating is in the mezzanine. Has that happened for other people with shows where it says all seating is in the mezz?"

I feel like they say that for every show... but probably get split orch/mezz half and half.

Videos