News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 75

The Official TDF Thread

hveasey
#1850The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 6:40pm

raddersons said: "hveasey said: "Had center orchestra seats for Come From Away last night despite the TDF listing saying all seating is in the mezzanine. Has that happened for other people with shows where it says all seating is in the mezz?"

I feel like they say that for every show... but probably get split orch/mezz half and half.
"

Yeah, it says seating may be in the mezz/balcony for all the shows but Come From Away (and Phantom too) specifically said in all caps ALL TDF SEATING IN MEZZ and then that wasn’t the case so I was pleasantly surprised. I guess it probably depends on the night too.

PipingHotPiccolo
#1851The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/10/19 at 11:22pm

hveasey said: "Yeah, it says seating may be in the mezz/balcony for all the shows but Come From Away (and Phantom too) specifically said in all caps ALL TDF SEATING IN MEZZ and then that wasn’t the case so I was pleasantly surprised. I guess it probably depends on the night too."

I think they do this for disclosure reasons. They want to make sure people know staircases are involved, because they cant ever guarantee orchestra seating. 

On a separate note, we were seated in dead center rear Orchestra of Be More Chill tonight, but it was so tight/crowded, we moved before the show started to the extreme left orchestra, whole rows of which were entirely empty.

ilysespieces
#1852The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/11/19 at 10:45am

Had Orch Q118 (aisle seat) for Hillary & Clinton last week, Orch G12 for Hadestown last night, can't remember if I shared or not but Mezz F116 & 115 for Cher Show a few weeks ago.

Very pleased with the selection and seats recently. Seeing Beetlejuice tomorrow, we'll see where I see that from.

nlm9140
#1853The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/11/19 at 11:29am

Row M, center orchestra for Hadestown matinee yesterday. Great seat.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1854The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/11/19 at 4:27pm

Fiddler on the Roof- In Yiddish- finally on TDF for a couple of dates. 

Not happy that it’s not selling better but at least some, who need cheaper tickets in order to attend the theatre, will be able to see it.

It’s really good. Have seen it 4 times...so far.

sonni892
#1855The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/11/19 at 11:18pm

I had Orch O5 at Be More Chill tonight, all the people around me seemed to have gotten tickets through TDF as well.

Hamilfan2
#1856The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/13/19 at 9:30pm

Has Oklahoma been on TDF at all?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#1857The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/13/19 at 10:18pm

I had Orchestra F-16-18 for TOOTSIE on Friday night

It was full view and not partial at all and one of my seats was an aisle

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

dotseurat2
#1858The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/13/19 at 11:24pm

Hamilfan2 said: "Has Oklahoma been on TDF at all?"

I saw it pop up about a week and a half ago and it was gone so quickly.  I am stalking praying for a chance but I have feeling it won't happen since those reviews came out. 

Kendale1974
#1859The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 8:03am

I'm new to TDF and just have a couple of questions.

I often see shows with my husband and two teenage sons. So, we'll be buying four tickets when we get them. Does it make more sense to but then two at a time for the same show in hopes of getting better seats? Will I be allowed to make multiple purchases for the same show?

And, when do the new deals typically show up on the site? Is it random? Or a specific time on a specific day?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if these questions have already been asked, but there are over 1,800 messages and that's a lot to search through.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#1860The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 8:55am

Kendale1974 said: "I'm new to TDF and just have a couple of questions.

I often see shows with my husband and two teenage sons. So, we'll be buying four tickets when we get them. Does it make more sense to but then two at a time for the same show in hopes of getting better seats? Will I be allowed to make multiple purchases for the same show?

And, when do the new deals typically show up on the site? Is it random? Or a specific time on a specific day?

Sorry if these questions have already been asked, but there are over 1,800 messages and that's a lot to search through.
"

If you buy in sets of two, it’s possible to likely you’ll end up being separated. Most shows allow you to buy four right out of the gate. Plus, splitting the order could complicate the box office and possibly think you just made a duplicate order.

Regarding offerings, there is no alert system or rhyme or reason to whenever something pops up, it’s very random. I have noticed that clusters of shows will pop up Sunday night/Monday when shows are dark to allow purchase for the coming week

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#1861The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 9:21am

Kendale1974 said: "I'm new to TDF and just have a couple of questions.

"

Every time I have done two orders for the same performance (always because later after I bought my ticket, someone wanted to join) we were seated together.

dotseurat2
#1862The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 9:34am

Have noticed the Prom hasn't been on in a few days. I've already seen it but its a nice sign that it's doing well!

VanillaIceCream2
#1863The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 11:26am

Got three seats in row E of the orchestra for Hillary and Clinton yesterday's matinee!

vedahanks
#1864The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 1:26pm

Stoked that we finally got tickets to see King Kong on Tuesday! For those that have gone with TDF tix already, how were your seats?

tw9988
#1865The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 3:39pm

Just joined TDF the other day. Saw Hadestown on Friday night and hoping that it might pop up again this week. 

JustAnotherNewYorker
#1866The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 3:58pm

tw9988 said: "Just joined TDF the other day. Saw Hadestown on Friday night and hoping that it might pop up again this week."

Possible, but I doubt it. There are basically two shows this week (Mo and Tu). It opens wednesday (only one show that day and no tickets on sale to the public unless they paper extra tickets through TDF) and no show Thursday. With good reviews, I'd expect Friday to sell out.

I'd try the lottery.

Updated On: 4/14/19 at 03:58 PM

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#1867The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/14/19 at 6:42pm

At Ink. TDF 2nd Row Mezz dead center

hveasey
#1868The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 10:52am

All My Sons is up for Friday/Saturday. Think this is the 1st time it's been up at all.

Kendale1974
#1869The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 11:39am

The Prom is up for Wed the 17th @ 8pm.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1870The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 11:55am

What the Constitution Means to Me is up for three dates this week.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

MyLife
#1871The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 11:56am

What the Constitution Means to Me is up for Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Grab them now before it wins the Pulitzer in 3 hours!

JustAnotherNewYorker
#1872The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 1:20pm

Hamilfan2 said: "Has Oklahoma been on TDF at all?"

It's up now, but only for Wed Matinee

I saw it on TDF a Sat night during previews. Good seats

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1873The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 1:32pm

JustAnotherNewYorker said: "Hamilfan2 said: "Has Oklahoma been on TDF at all?"

It's up now, but only for Wed Matinee

I saw it on TDF a Sat night during previews. Good seats
"

Was just going to post this as well. Was hoping this was going to show up for the Weds Mat as I'll be in the city for my birthday. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#1874The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 3:25pm

"What the Constitution Means to Me is up for Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Grab them now before it wins the Pulitzer in 3 hours!"

FAIRVIEW won the Pulitzer 

Videos