News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL

funhamilton_rent
#1DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:17pm

Guys they just announced that Trump: the Musical will take the Belasco Theatre this winter!! So excited for this!

Songs include: Grab Em By The Pussy (Trap Mix), Never Gone Be President Now, F*** Rosie O'Donnell, My Hands Are Too Small, Don't Cry For Me Trump Towers, Gettin WIGgy With It, and F*** Hillary (Reprise)

Updated On: 10/12/16 at 11:17 PM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:19pm

You aight?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

funhamilton_rent
#3DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:21pm

Call_me_jorge said: "You aight?

"

No they rlly announced it! DANOLD THE MUZICAL is gonna win all the Tonys

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#4DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:28pm

Probably the most amusing troll post as of late. Not saying much but 

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

funhamilton_rent
#5DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:29pm

Mr. Nowack said: "Probably the most amusing troll post as of late. Not saying much but 

"

IK I'm funny af

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#6DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:32pm

funhamilton_rent... who did this to you?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#7DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/12/16 at 11:54pm

In all actuality there is a musical called "In Trump We Trust' - created by Second City - playing at The People's Improv through the election. The music is actually pretty legit. Kind of like Avenue Q type melodies. It's cute and fun and only an hour. 

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#8DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/13/16 at 8:55am

funhamilton_rent said: "Guys they just announced that Trump: the Musical will take the Belasco Theatre this winter!! So excited for this!

Songs include: Grab Em By The Pussy (Trap Mix), Never Gone Be President Now, F*** Rosie O'Donnell, My Hands Are Too Small, Don't Cry For Me Trump Towers, Gettin WIGgy With It, and F*** Hillary (Reprise)

" must be Hip Hop with those songs.

When They Go Low, I Go High

bwaygal2001
#10DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/13/16 at 11:40am

It's funny that you posted this because there actually is a musical satire called In Trump We Trust at the PIT this month. I saw it on a whim and it was really well done. Highest level production I've ever seen at the PIT!!!!!

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#11DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
Posted: 10/13/16 at 1:27pm

bwaygal2001 said: "It's funny that you posted this because there actually is a musical satire called In Trump We Trust at the PIT this month. I saw it on a whim and it was really well done. Highest level production I've ever seen at the PIT!!!!!"

kind of like the one RippedMan posted about?

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Videos