pixeltracker

CONFIRMED: Audra McDonald-led GYPSY to begin previews Nov 2024- Page 29

CONFIRMED: Audra McDonald-led GYPSY to begin previews Nov 2024

JSquared2
#700Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/7/24 at 4:56pm

They should just get David Hyde Pierce. They can even give him a new song at the top of Act Two and he can perform it on the Tonys. 

east side story Profile Photo
east side story
#701Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/7/24 at 4:57pm

After seeing a preview performance of The Producers, David Geffen allegedly told the creative team that they had a “huge hit on (their) hands, but one major problem. You’ve got to fire Broderick.” 

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#702Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/7/24 at 5:32pm

I thought NO HARD FEELINGS was the best thing I've seen Matthew Broderick do in a long time but that was just "wear a wig and say outlandish things with a straight face."

Anyone see him as one of the Sacklers in that Netflix series PAINKILLERS last year? Sounded awful!

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#703Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/7/24 at 5:36pm

east side story said: "After seeing a preview performance of The Producers, David Geffen allegedly told the creative team that they had a “huge hit on (their) hands, but one major problem. You’ve got to fire Broderick.”"

Despite his success David Geffen has had a lot of bad ideas, including stepping down as the lead producer of THE PRODUCERS!

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#704Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/7/24 at 6:01pm

east side story said: "After seeing a preview performance of The Producers, David Geffen allegedly told the creative team that they had a “huge hit on (their) hands, but one major problem. You’ve got to fire Broderick.”

I saw the original cast in previews and also thought that Broderick was the weak link. I was surprised when the reviews came out and everyone praised him.

east side story
#705Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/11/24 at 8:15pm

Instagram account posted what looks to be a photo of Louise.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#706Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/11/24 at 8:21pm

east side story said: "Instagram account posted what looks to be a photo of Louise."

I haven’t been told it’s Palmer, but it will most likely be a film / TV personality. 

Oh look, a bibu!

corninthesky Profile Photo
corninthesky
#707Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/11/24 at 8:23pm

east side story said: "Instagram account posted what looks to be a photo of Louise."

Looks like a still shot they took out of the original video they released when the production was announced, no?

east side story
#708Audra McDonald-led GYPSY for 2024-2025 Season!
Posted: 7/11/24 at 8:55pm

Oh perhaps!

Videos