News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shanwow

Member Name: shanwow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LATEST Addams Family thoughts?
 Mar 7 2010, 01:48:55 PM
everythingtaboo, did they cut the numbers in the second act where Bebe dances? That would make sense because they didn't really help to move the story along, but that's a shame if they did. Did she do any dancing?
Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread
 Mar 5 2010, 11:40:18 PM
That's so unfair, JP.

I entered but didn't win, which I kind of figured because I didn't really read the contest info in-depth until after I sent the email. Haha, oh well.

LATEST Addams Family thoughts?
 Mar 3 2010, 05:40:10 PM
It's definitely appropriate for a thirteen-year-old. When I saw it in Chicago, there were a few crude jokes but nothing too racy for a thirteen-year-old to handle.
re: ROA, SPOILER ALERT
 Aug 8 2009, 02:01:41 PM
I've seen Savannah Wise as Sherrie (before she was bumped), Michael Minarik as Lonny, Jeremy Woodward as Stacee, Katherine Tokarz as Regina, and Tad Wilson as Dennis and Hertz. I've also seen Jeremy Jordan in Jeremy Woodward's track, Ericka Hunter in Katherine's, and Ericka, Bahiyah (whose last name escapes me at the moment), and Becca Tobin as Waitress #1.

Savannah was genius as Sherrie, and I could not be happier she is now the permanent Sherrie. Back when she was still and understu

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You