News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EvilPip

Member Name: EvilPip
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Daryl Eisenberg Twitter Thread
 Aug 14 2009, 02:50:35 PM
And now that she's been forced to add a day of open auditions on Monday, her latest tweet is "Finalizing callbacks for Gay Bride..."?!?! Announcing to the world that she's got everyone she wants to see, and next Monday's audition is superfluous. Doing what she can to get a dig in. Unbelievable.
 Aug 13 2009, 05:42:40 PM
"I think that a lot of people have never really read the Twitter account and don't know how Twitter works," she said. "It's such a new technology, not everyone understands it."

What does she think people are missing? You type it, we read it.

I've read several mysterious references now to us low-tech actors being uncomfortable with this because it's fancy new technology. (AEA was called "Luddite" by one producer.) This is no different than if she were tapping Morse Code into a t

Aug 13 2009, 10:43:20 AM
Best12bars: "Sock puppets" like EvilPip...are you Daryl herself or her associates...

Have you read anything I've written before coming up with that? I've been lambasting the woman! I'm one of the more outraged people on this board. Read one thing I've written and tell me how it sounds like I might be a Daryl friend, please? And yes, I joined yesterday because it was the first time I felt compelled to chime in on such a discussion.

The only thing I said that didn't jibe with som

Aug 13 2009, 10:28:14 AM
I don't agree that she should be expected to offer her "constructive criticism" inside the audition room -- I suppose if that happens and it happens constructively, so be it and more power to her, but auditions are meant to be a tightly run ship and not a class. The American Idol world has many people convinced that you sing, and the people behind the table put their pencils down and devote time to sharing their thoughts, naughty or nice. But if an audition went poorly, all I'd expect anyone to
 Aug 13 2009, 12:06:18 AM
PS: Am I totally 10 steps behind here, or did she see fit to delete the "Your skirt makes me think you're a Wiccan" gem of insight?
 Aug 12 2009, 11:55:16 PM
<>

As she makes clear in her tweets, she was alerted to the problem by Equity, and her responses to actors' concerns are among the rudest of her posts.

"There is NO rule/guideline against Twitter/Facebook/MySpace/Friendster. Freedom of speech. Ever heard of it?" (And yes, the First Amendment is complet

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You