News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bettyschaefer

bettyschaefer Profile Photo
Member Name: bettyschaefer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Question for Avenue Q fans.
 Feb 8 2006, 08:07:51 PM
I recently saw the show in Vegas (Jan 12th I think) It had BOTH of those songs in it...so I don't know if they cut them and put them back but they are there.
re: AVE Q - A flop in Las Vegas? I think not!
 Jan 2 2006, 08:59:23 PM
Dame: I know your post said you had some discount codes back in November, but do you (or anyone else for that matter) know of any discounts for now? I am going Jan. 12-15 and want to see Q. PM me if anyone has info.
Where is John Hill?
 Dec 7 2005, 07:22:15 PM
Just wondering what he is up to? I tried to go to JOhn HIll online and it took me too a land development site. Just wondering if that had anything to do with him.
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Parade w/Bway
 Nov 24 2005, 10:46:07 AM
Any bee yet? did i miss it?
re: Who is the next Clara in Piazza???
 Nov 11 2005, 09:32:17 PM
what about jessica grove?
re: HUGH JACKMAN - EMMY WINNER!!!!
 Sep 18 2005, 09:00:03 PM
You know,,,for a minute I thought she was lip synching but then I wasn't sure...How exactly can you tell?
re: HUGH JACKMAN - EMMY WINNER!!!!
 Sep 18 2005, 08:53:11 PM
What about Kristen Bell singing Fame? She sounded awesome!
re: RENT on the Today Show
 Aug 4 2005, 09:01:43 AM
Anthony is so real...thats what makes me love him
 Aug 4 2005, 09:00:27 AM
I am not crazy about Adam either but he sounded great. I love Rent but wouldnt consider myself a "Renthead" but I am getting a little choked up too! Its back on!
 Aug 4 2005, 08:57:52 AM
Adam and Anthony sounded awesome! It was like the OBC Recording live on tv...they sounded the same. I am really excited for this now. And how cute are Idina and Taye!
Just so you can chase it....Just so I can be there...
 Jun 24 2005, 12:12:45 PM
The most romantic lines....tha idea of fate bringing them together through the simple act of the wind carrying the hat....sorry..I just love that line
re: John Hill on Who Wants to be a Hilton
 Jun 21 2005, 09:13:55 PM
I just saw him and knew someone would be quicker to report it than I...Was he just on that scene or is he the "butler" for the whole show?
re: Piazza question - *spoiler!*
 Jun 21 2005, 05:07:08 PM
I agree with these posts just wanted to put in my 2 cents. The OBC Recording has the dialogue from Margaret saying she was 12 when she got kicked. I remember he other dialogue in the show was something about how she would develop more slowly....not completely STOP developing emotionally and socially. So, while there are some immaturities that stick out (the yelling out and some confusion) she is probably not like a 12 year old in a 26 year olds body. I saw her to be about 15-16 but with some imm
re: Who else thinks that Dividing Day, The Beauty Is, and Fable are amonges
 Jun 13 2005, 09:20:31 PM
Matthew Morrison could sing the ABCs and it would be gorgeous. I agree with Fiyero..those songs along with Light in the Piazza and Love To Me are the best
re: My NYC visit: the short version
 Jun 13 2005, 09:19:16 PM
Lavieboheme...I assume you mean at DRS...we were in the rear mezzanine in row C...i dont know about U...I think the front mezzanine goes through H or I and the rear must go back to H or so...you must be in the orchestra...it wasn't a huge theatre so you'll probably be okay if you don't have a big head in front of you like I did.
cturtle...I am Betty Schaeffer!...just watch out for Norma Desmond?!

My NYC visit: the short version
 Jun 13 2005, 04:33:06 PM
I need to write this down for people who may (or may not) appreciate what a awesome experience I had this past weekend. and I'll make it short! I saw three of the best shows on Broadway in 2 days (last Friday and Saturday).

Friday Night: Light in the Piazza
I had tickets to see Little Women and was quite bummed when I heard it was closing. I was convinced(by apdarcey) to try Piazza. Not expecting too much; it looked nice on the Tony's?!?
I was blown away. The simple beauty of

re: THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR ME...
 May 17 2005, 11:17:50 PM
You all make me feel so much better!!
 May 17 2005, 11:15:18 PM
Thanks Aisle, I was thinking about calling tonight...and darcey, I am still bummed about LW but this may turn out to be a pretty kick ass weekend. I just looked at LCT.org and I think I'm gonna do it. Now just comes convincing my mother to invest in a show she has never heard of (Light in the Piazza) I did it with Spelling Bee so I hope I can do it again.
 May 17 2005, 11:10:26 PM
darcey, you are very convincing...I may just have to follow your sound advice!
 May 17 2005, 11:06:14 PM
by the way, anyone have any suggestions about what I should see on friday June 10th now that this is a goner? I am already seeing Spelling Bee and DRS later that weekend
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You