News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 54streetDIVA

54streetDIVA Profile Photo
Member Name: 54streetDIVA
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hilarious Comments...
 Oct 21 2009, 03:12:16 PM
I heard a women on 8th ave talking to her friend about how big of a David "Mamay" fan she is
re: First Sneak Peak from PBS 'LIZA'S AT THE PALACE'
 Oct 21 2009, 03:04:23 PM
well that was a hotbox of crazy
WING at Birdland
 Oct 21 2009, 01:19:10 PM
So I know that this isnt exactly broadway, but I just got a ticket to see WING at birdland next weekend, and shes gonna be performing with the cast of HAIR. My friend told me that she played at birdland last year to. Did any of you guys see it? I saw the Miranda show a few weeks ago and it was hysterical, so i hope this one is too.
re: Vigil is offering free tickets!
 Oct 16 2009, 09:19:47 PM
Looks like there doing the free ticket thing on twitter again
re: NYMF Weds Night
 Oct 10 2009, 02:41:09 PM
The Last Smoker in America
re: BWW TV: The Last Smoker in America
 Sep 29 2009, 10:57:31 PM
That video is so funny, the best of these NYMF things to come out so far. Even the interviews are hillarious with Bill Russell talking about getting high! ahhh. And oh that Alex Wyse. And Im so excited to see Natalie Venetia Belcon on stage, have missed her since she left Q! glad i bought tickets to this so early
 Sep 23 2009, 07:10:28 PM
bump
re: Blankenbeuhler, Kitt, Whitty, Miranda, and Green Set for BRING IT ON
 Sep 23 2009, 02:01:09 PM
Bwaybuff2 they said the same thing about "Goldilocks"
 Sep 21 2009, 10:10:14 PM
This is awesome! I mean I'm all for free theater, I am especially all for free good theater, but seriously all I have to do is copy and paste a something to possibly get free tickets? Amazing

And I <3 Malcolm! I hope that they keep doing this!

re: Broadwayforbrokepeople.com update
 Sep 14 2009, 02:47:18 AM
This is awesome!!! thank you thank you thank you.

May i suggest extending to include off broadway shows as well. There is alot of amazing stuff out there that has really good deals that people might not know about

re: The MUST SEE play of the season?
 Sep 14 2009, 02:16:15 AM
I know its not on Broadway but I cant wait to see Vigil, the new play with Malcolm Gets and Helen Stenborg, my friend who saw it at Wesport could not stop talking about it for months after she saw that production and now that Malcolm is doing it I bet its going to be amazing. I just bought tickets to the first preview next week (soooo excited)...I have a feeling this one might come out of nowhere.
re: Complete Cast Announced for THE ADDAMS FAMILY; Rehearsals Begin Today i
 Sep 9 2009, 01:15:53 AM
this is so the YF squeal!
re: Next to Normal Colors
 Sep 9 2009, 01:11:33 AM
oh my god, design and a color palate, such a CRAZY idea
re: NYMF 2009
 Sep 4 2009, 11:32:39 AM
so glad to hear that about RRRED! just bought my tickets for it!
 Sep 4 2009, 12:34:20 AM
bump
 Sep 3 2009, 03:08:56 PM
I just bought tickets to Judas and Me, Last Smoker in America and Fat Camp. So happy to see JLT and Felicia Finley on a new york stage again! plus I loved both wedding singer and side show so really want to see what those writers have done this time!

Thinking about another 2 or 3 still undecided though. Have you guys heard anything about R.R.R.E.D. A Secret Musical, loved Katie Thompsons Birdland show a few months ago so curious to see how that is...

Sep 2 2009, 11:44:18 PM
AHHH. Sweet just so happy I get to hear that voice haha. Judas and Smoker def have the best casts
 Sep 2 2009, 10:59:14 PM
Cool, yeah "The Last Smoker in America" sounds interesting, Alice Ripley is in it right, how is that working? I haven't heard much about "Fat Camp." thoughts anyone else?

NYMF 2009
 Sep 2 2009, 09:58:17 PM
So NYMF tickets went on sale yesterday and I'm having a really hard time picking what I should see. What are you guys looking forward to and getting tickets to? I know NYMF can be hit and miss but I'm trying to avoid the duds as I don't exactly have unlimited funds lol. Looks like a lot of stuff has really good casts. What have people heard about different shows?
re: Kritzer, Walsh, and Harada to Star in NYMF's JUDAS & ME
 Sep 1 2009, 03:20:21 PM
wow between this and Last Smoker in America, Im getting so excited for NYMF casting
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You