News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kimchi2

Member Name: kimchi2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

God of Carnage seating?
 Mar 27 2010, 12:16:25 AM
Hey everyone,

I am planning on getting tickets for God of Carnage and was curious if any of the seats in the theater are obstructed/partial view (such as the side orchestra seating)? Any comments about those seats would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hair Love Thread
 Sep 13 2009, 01:03:40 PM
Okay, so I hope no one gets offended for what I have to say, but if you do I am sorry. So this is the third injury that has happened to one of the performers of the show? With such a physically intense show wouldn't it be a good idea for the actors to physically condition themselves daily. I understand that these actors have lives outside of the show (Will Swenson with his kids, etc), but if this show is getting to the point where the actors are injuring themselves then maybe they should take a
Where has all the love gone? :(
 Sep 11 2009, 09:43:56 PM
I was just curious if Gavin performed the Wednesday matinee because he did perform at this past Saturday's matinee, which was an absolute, wonderful surprise! I honestly expected him to still be out, but when I didn't see Claude under "the role of...will be performed by...", I kinda freaked and my dad was like, "Jess, calm down", haha.

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Sep 11 2009, 09:34:13 PM
batboysings, I was at the performance where someone's phone rang (Saturday matinee, right?). During that scene, I heard something, but wasn't sure what it was. For all I knew it could have been part of the show, but then I see Alice with a crazy smile on her face staring down at someone in the front row. Her reaction was definitely priceless. I personally think the audience got off easy with just a stare!
Who is out next week?
 Sep 8 2009, 02:25:36 PM
So, I just got back from seeing Hair this weekend and would like share a personal moment I had during the show. The whole scene involving Berger and Sheila before "Easy to be Hard" really mirrored some things that have been going on in my life right now. Caissie Levy's performance of the song really touched me and truly expressed everything that I have been feeling. I have listened to that song millions of times, but seeing it live was extremely powerful and emotional. After the show I thanked C
BSO 10pm TONIGHT
 Sep 1 2009, 10:51:03 PM
Hi! I know this is kind of last minute, but I have an extra ticket to Hair this Saturday at 2pm. I believe the seat is in the mid-mezzanine. If anyone would like to purchase it please PM me for details.

re: Musicals that had little-to-no-life after their original production?
 Aug 24 2009, 08:14:32 PM
Signature Theater's The Rhythm Club?
Sir Gavin
 Aug 24 2009, 06:32:56 PM
Does anyone know if there will be video coverage of Friday's rally for those who cannot attend?

I desperately wish I could go, but I live in Illinois .

It's a Jolly Holiday With Gavin!
 Aug 19 2009, 12:14:44 AM
Awesome, thanks for your help Leia and markcohen! I don't generally go on itunes, but I'll definitely have to make an exception for Gavin :)

Aug 18 2009, 11:53:38 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any other way to buy Gavin's cd other than online (I checked cdbaby.com and it says out of stock)? I've heard so many good things about goodtimenation, and I'm dying to listen to it.

P.S. So excited to see Hair in September! I honestly cannot wait!!

BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO
 Aug 18 2009, 09:45:43 PM
Thanks! Since I'm not in NY, I had someone who had already seen the show get me tickets at the box office, and he got me tickets for the matinee since he said that the matinee had better seats. So I got nervous about whether or not the cast would come out of the stage door after cause I would love to get a pic with Gavin Creel (been a fan of his since Fame). So here's hoping .
 Aug 18 2009, 09:37:33 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice! I'm unsure if I am going to rush now cause I doubt I'll wanna get up extremely early after getting in on an 11 pm flight the following day. Maybe TKTS will be a better bet. (I didn't know there was a TKTS website, thanks adamgreer!)

Aug 18 2009, 06:52:02 PM
I'm new to this thread, so if this question has been asked a lot already, I apologize. I'm thinking of rushing N2N on a Saturday (I believe its Kyle Dean Massey's last day--September 5?) I was hoping I could get any advice for rushing (i.e. should I get to the box office extra early? should I expect a lot of people to be there?) Any advice would be appreciated :)
BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO
 Aug 18 2009, 05:36:13 PM
Just curious...I'm going to see the show in September and I was wondering if the cast usually comes out after the matinee at the stage door (cause I've heard that other casts do not come out after matinees)?
 Aug 17 2009, 09:56:50 PM
First time poster on this thread. Very new to posting, but long time reader of the boards.

I love that Gavin is barefoot in the pic :) So cute, Great pic Leia!

hippie ippie love
 Aug 17 2009, 03:44:47 PM
1st time poster, but long time reader of the BWW message board. Very very excited to see Hair for the first time in September! Going with my boyfriend and dad (my dad saw the original in the 60s so it'll be really cool to see what he thinks of this production).
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You