News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Spawn220

Spawn220 Profile Photo
Member Name: Spawn220
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Disney on Broadway... What's next?
 Oct 7 2010, 09:33:41 PM
No one said anything about Dumbo. They have web sites and things out for that now. They even had a piece in BWW a few month ago about the musical being written. I would love to see a true musical from Disney that is a-mazing but I dont think they have the time or the man power to do anything worth wild. Aladdin would be a great story and I thing with time, it could be wonderful for NY.
re: The Next Death of the 'Original Cast Recording'
 Aug 20 2009, 01:57:36 AM
I know what you mean about 9 to 5. I have bought and returned 6 copies that I have seen around from Las vegas to Hollywood to LA. I dont get whats wrong! They all seem to have glue or a scratch on them from the company that is putting them together. If I dont find a good copy soon, I will be forced into buying it on iTunes and that makes me sad because I love the books and seeing all the pictures.
The First Wives Club---Full Review
 Aug 19 2009, 10:30:40 PM
On sat afternoon 08/15/2009 I saw the musical First Wives Club and was shocked at the lack of thought that went into this new Broadway bound musical. I know the book and the movie differ but come-on, not like this. They removed characters, had one person playing all the girlfriends and the 3 main leads (the Wives) were like strangers on stage and had no emotion to anyone else or for themselves. The wives couldn't harmonize with each other or even in the group song towards the end. Sheryl Lee Ral
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You