News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GoodMorningStarshine

GoodMorningStarshine Profile Photo
Member Name: GoodMorningStarshine
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ridiculousness at If/Then Stage Door Last Night
 Jun 24 2014, 01:39:41 AM
This thread is everything!!!!!

Who cares if someone got something you didn't. Good for them!!

Lachanze did the right thing, I would want the same done for me if there was a jealous crowd pushing for a 10 second interaction and not worrying about bumping into already injured fans. Have a heart.

Spread love!!!

Worst Musical of all time?
 Jun 22 2014, 09:16:35 PM
We Will Rock You. Just dreadful. I saw the US Tour this year and I wanted to walk out so bad.
Hedwig Orchestra Seats are $400 now?
 Jun 22 2014, 09:00:43 PM
Great! Thank you! and thanks for the warning! I can't wait to see the show!
Hedwig Orchestra Seats are $400 now?
 Jun 22 2014, 08:51:45 PM
I'm confused by the various Belasco seating charts that are out on the internet. Some show BB as the front row of the center orchestra and AA as the second row (including the one on this site). I know there's no AA for side orch, making BB the front row. Which is the true front row for center orch? I have tix in AA.

Thank you!

re: Memphis tonight- 10/13/09 (spoilers, I guess)
 Oct 14 2009, 04:52:55 PM
Funky is one thing, shiny green leprechaun suit is another, it was distracting, any other color would be better. I also didn't know before the show that he played an leprechaun in Finian's Rainbow off-Broadway. Maybe it's him and not the wardrobe. But I did enjoy the show and will probably see it again when it opens.
re: Memphis tonight- 10/13/09 (spoilers, I guess)
 Oct 14 2009, 04:34:33 PM
Despite historical inaccuracies and the fact that this story has been done before, I found the show entertaining. My biggest issue was with Chad Kimball's wardrobe. The way he was dressed in the first act reminded me of a Leprechaun, so much that I mentioned it to my friends during the intermission. Then to top of off, in the second act they put him in a shiny green suit, I seriously almost died! I hope they change that before it opens.
re: NEXT TO NORMAL Replaces Rush with Lottery
 Oct 7 2009, 01:04:40 PM
I am very happy for the change. I have wanted to try rush in the past and have been told not to bother if I don't plan on sleeping overnight at the theatre. I think it's nuts to sleep on the street for a show that performs 8x a week, especially to do it on a regular basis, it's not like it's a superstar performer only on for one night.

Lotto is the fairest way to distribute the discounted tickets.

berger replacement
 Sep 11 2009, 09:37:17 PM
"Were my husband and I sitting in a spot with bad acoustics (orchestra right, row P on the aisle)?"

Because the band is on that side of the stage, you tend to hear them more in right orchestra, I always sit in left orchestra where you here the vocals clearer.

" So my money is on Ryan leaving sometime soon. "

agree. Heard it from theatre staff and he's planning weeknight gigs with his band, I don't think he can plan those in advance as an understudy. He was covering Wo

New Swing?
 Sep 4 2009, 09:13:34 AM
Heard Heath Calvert is the new Berger understudy, we saw him last night, he's hot!

Anthony on the soup
 Sep 2 2009, 07:00:15 AM
It'll be unfortunate if Ryan!Woof doesn't happen to day, really want to see it!
BSO 10pm TONIGHT
 Sep 1 2009, 09:42:04 PM
depending on Gavin's ankle, there is a possibilty of Ryan!Woof for the matinees, unless they decide to put Jay in as Claude instead of Paris, personally i'd like to see Ryan!Woof
Sir Gavin
 Aug 27 2009, 09:47:47 PM
Paris is on tonight, I'll be at the rally tomorrow, no way Gavin would miss it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You