News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jayhawkjen2

jayhawkjen2 Profile Photo
Member Name: jayhawkjen2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jerry Springer the Opera at The New Group  Feb 9 2018, 09:06:06 PM

I saw this in London in 2004 with a group of high school students (we had NO IDEA when we bought the tickets).  During some of the songs, I thought for sure I'd be fired.  But the kids were laughing so hard they cried and everyone had a good time, so all was good.  I just might have to see it again if it's still running in mid-March.

DEH stub hub tickets valid?  Jun 15 2017, 08:41:56 AM

I got a ticket via stubhub yesterday for under $200, rear, side Mezz, but a nice view of the stage. Prices started to fall about 3 hours before the show, raised about 2 hours before and dropped again 1.5 hours before. You picked up at the courtyard by Marriott on 40th. 

Last-minute New York trip - seeking advice  Apr 9 2017, 09:21:20 AM

I have no idea what we'll think of Great Comet, as it draws such strong positive and negative and responses here. 

----

I saw it in February. It didn't make any sense and I left there wondering what just happened? But I was entertained!

SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE in Performances (The 2017 Revival)  Feb 16 2017, 08:33:42 PM

Sondheim was there on the opening night of previews.  He came out stage door and everyone just stood there stunned unable to speak.  Got in his car and went on his way.

What to see in March? Discount codes?  Feb 12 2017, 10:42:29 PM

brdwybuff said: "Hmmm...all the years I've been going never even considered School of Rock. It just never piqued my interest.

"

I felt the same, though this weekend was slim pickings at TKTS as far as things I haven't seen, and didn't want to see anything depressing or heavy. It fit the bill perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE in Performances (The 2017 Revival)  Feb 12 2017, 10:39:31 PM

HeleneIsASlut said: "Ijay889, I know this has been asked before, but would you please be willing to post the understudy list from the playbill?

I have no idea how to post the pic from my iPad but Max Chernin and Claybourne Elder are u/s for George and Jenni Barber and Ashley Park are u/s for Dot/Marie

SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE in Performances (The 2017 Revival)  Feb 12 2017, 10:01:51 PM

Scarywarhol said: "How is the Hudson Theater? I've never been in there and am so excited about having a Broadway house return. How does it look? Are the seats new/any roomier than usual? 

The seats are AMAZING.  Slightly wider than usual and with about 8 inches more leg room!  My one complaint was that the guy in front of me had a giant head as there isn't really any off-set on the seating.  But it was nice to be able to cross my legs without m

SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE in Performances (The 2017 Revival)  Feb 10 2017, 06:17:43 PM

I'm seeing it tomorrow night! 

Beautiful, The Color Purple or Waitress  Dec 26 2016, 10:31:55 AM

I'm so glad you were able to see this amazing production.  Cynthia's voice is nothing short of angelic.  I tear up sometimes just thinking about her singing.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You