News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ChristianPisco

Member Name: ChristianPisco
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton on Disney to be MUTED?  Jun 22 2020, 03:47:54 PM
It’s official that 2 “****s” have been censored in the Disney+ version of the show.

https://twitter.com/lin_manuel/status/1275146945183580162?s=21

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Aug 22 2019, 02:33:09 PM

CurtainUpNYC said: "I was in the line yesterday and the box office staff were extremely rude giving different information to patrons and told me that "SRO" is never a guarantee and if I'm that bothered about seeing the show, I could pay $349 for a seat in the orchestra. He went on to say that those into the SRO queue were continuously antagonising the box office clerks and that if the behaviour continued that SRO would be pulled and barred. I am still in shock in being

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 16 2019, 10:37:49 AM

Grace2 said: "How partial view were the tickets? We’re you missing a lot of the show? Do you happen to remember what your seat number was? Would you have preferred standing room?"

I did rush and sat in L21 orch. I couldn’t see the far left side of the stage, and I couldn’t see the top of the stairs at all. I know that hades sits up there for most of the first act, but I couldn’t actually see him at all. I don’t know what st

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 14 2019, 01:21:18 PM

moira8 said: "Are they setting aside specific seats now for Rush? Because I checked ticketmaster for tonight, and aside from resale tickets, nothing is available."

they've always had 6 seats set aside for rush for each performance 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 25 2019, 08:44:17 PM

Matt Siegel said: "is it safe to be at the box office at 2 am in the moring?"

i got there at 3am last week and didn’t really have any issues. It helped that there was already 5 people in line so I wasn’t alone. But Times Square is always super busy so like people will be passing through and you should be ok. 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 25 2019, 08:44:16 PM

Matt Siegel said: "is it safe to be at the box office at 2 am in the moring?"

i got there at 3am last week and didn’t really have any issues. It helped that there was already 5 people in line so I wasn’t alone. But Times Square is always super busy so like people will be passing through and you should be ok. 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 25 2019, 04:44:39 PM
It’s hard to predict, but generally around 3-4 hours before curtain. I’m not sure how it being Sunday will affect that though.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 15 2019, 10:25:31 AM
Just got out of the rush line. I got there at 3am and was 6th in line. They had a total of 12 tickets available (I think they were split evenly between matinee and evening). Luckily, I was able to get 3 tickets for the evening performance! I recommend going around 2 or 3 am to make sure you can definitely get tickets. The line was over 50 people long by the time the box office opened but only about the first 10 people were able to get anything. Best of luck!
Ain't Too Proud Rush Report  May 10 2019, 09:18:17 AM
I tried rushing today and they don’t have any available. They said the only days they might have tickets is Tuesday and Wednesday, but it’s unlikely.
Ain't Too Proud Rush?  May 10 2019, 09:15:34 AM
Tried rushing today and the guy working the box office said the only day they might have rush is Tuesday and Wednesday, but at this point even that is unlikely. Your best bet is to buy tickets in advance
Ride the Cyclone - Cast Recording + Transfer?  Dec 26 2016, 07:08:09 PM

Yea it's sung by the original Toronto cast from 2011

Ride the Cyclone - Cast Recording + Transfer?  Dec 26 2016, 04:21:05 PM

this is the most I've been able to find in regards to recordings of the music. there's a preview of The Ballad of Jane Doe here

https://soundcloud.com/t_freezie/sets/ride-the-cyclone

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You