News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AuntieEm22

Member Name: AuntieEm22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NYCLU 2014 Benefit - Program
 Aug 21 2014, 11:16:02 PM
Does anyone have a program they’d be willing to part with from this year’s Broadway Stands Up For Freedom NYCLU benefit? I helped out backstage and left at the end of the night without remembering to get a program. I’d really love to get my hands on one, especially since this is the first time that I’m missing one from something I worked on.

Thanks!

All the Way and Mothers and Sons question
 May 15 2014, 01:56:32 PM
Mothers and Sons also has 30 Under 30 tickets available day of, as per their website: http://www.mothersandsonsbroadway.com/tickets.php
Hands on a Hardbody
 Jun 13 2013, 11:32:52 PM
I never post here, just lurk... but Jordan, I have never agreed with you more.

I've thought a lot about what could have been done differently with this show (name change, marketing, etc.) but that's not entirely relevant to my point here. The fact that it's gone and that so few people got to see it is exactly, as you said, a Goddamned shame.

Every member of the cast was so invested in this show and affected by it that I'm excited to see what they all go on to do. They were all

Do modified vowels take you out of the moment?
 Aug 3 2012, 07:56:16 AM
"One that bothers me (which I don't know the right solution for) is the pronunciation of "Mormon" in "I Believe." The way it's done accentuates the "i" vowel in the second syllable harshly. I think I would tell an actor to sing in between an "i" and "eh," but it's still not satisfying to me. Maybe it's just the nature of the beast."

Two years in a row the word "Latin" came up in my high school school play. Being from the Philly suburbs (and in a show where the director had bigger proble

Into the Woods Ticket Line Prediction?
 Jul 6 2012, 11:34:17 PM
If we got into Penn Station at 7:10 and then took the subway up to 81st Street, do you think we'd be too late? I'm too not concerned about getting the absolute greatest seats, just with getting in at all. Or with a show like this, does it seem like camping out will be necessary?
Into the Woods Ticket Line Prediction?
 Jul 6 2012, 10:53:14 PM
I've decided to finally stop lurking here and ask a question.

My sister wants to come with me to see Into the Woods next month which means I can't stay with my friend in the Fordham dorms like I'd originally planned. Since I'll be coming in from PA, I need to know as soon as possible if I have to find a place to stay overnight in the city or not.

Of course no one will know until the run actually starts, but what time do you predict we should aim to get in line? If I were al

What time do I need to get in line for HOW TO SUCCEED Rush?
 May 16 2011, 04:25:40 PM
Bump: Any thoughts for tomorrow morning? My friend and I are in PA and taking the train from Hamilton, NJ so we can't get there too ridiculously early. Just wondering if anyone knows how it's been lately. (I'm hoping the rain will keep people away too.)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You