News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jockboy32

Member Name: jockboy32
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2018 - 2019 Touring Season
 Feb 21 2018, 11:25:30 AM

how do you get this information on when cities will announce?? do you have any information about Chicago??

Dec 9 2017, 04:43:14 PM

Also was wondering if Irving Berlin's Holday Inn was going on national tour or if it's only being regionally produced in Seattle? And was wondering if anyone has anymore information about Chorus Line if there are any dates past Kansas City? It's hard to imagine that it's not coming to the Chicago area.  Also was wondering if anyone has any information about Hunchback of Notre Dame tour besides dates in White Plains and Seattle... It's hard to imagine that it's not

Dec 9 2017, 04:32:13 PM

Is Falsettos going on a national tour is it only being regionally produced in LA?  Does anyone have any more info on Bright Star there are huge gaps in terms of the dates so I'm assuming that more dates are going to be announced in the next few months? And yes Hair did announce a tour as well at the end of 2018 so I'm assuming that that will be for the 2019-20 season.  

2017-2018 Touring Season
 Dec 28 2016, 10:35:24 AM

"Humans "also announced a national tour.  As for "On the Town" ,I know it was said that it was going on tour, but I never saw anything about a tour for that show so did it go on tour? I hope that all of them you have listed go on tour.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You