News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GabeDiDanNatalie

GabeDiDanNatalie Profile Photo
Member Name: GabeDiDanNatalie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Dec 19 2009, 06:00:40 PM
Just got my ticket for Aaron's last show 1/3/10. I thought he wasn't leaving until March or so, but I guess maybe I was wrong.

Anyone know anything about a tour or a Chicago production? Just curious as to what the plans are.

Also-last time I saw it (Thanksgiving weekend), Diana kissed Natalie in their last scene together. I don't remember them ever doing that before, but it really added to the scene.

Nov 9 2009, 11:48:04 AM
Saw the show again last night for the 7th (!!) time. Got my ticket on TDF and since I was a single (none of my friends are as obsessed as I am), I was in Row B on the right side of the orchestra.

So much of the best action happens on that side, so it was almost like seeing a whole new show. Meghann Fahey was on as Natalie-I have to say that she is completely on point on all counts (acting, singing, having innate confidence). She got a much deserved huge ovation at the end of the show.

Oct 30 2009, 07:58:47 PM
Me too!! And is the song going to ever make it into the show? With 37 songs, it seems crowded enough as it is.

I love the whole idea behind writing a new song from Twitter. I would have thought Broadway World TV would have produced something on it....

Oct 14 2009, 11:55:23 PM
Wishingonly-I saw it again on Sunday night! Great show-it was the 6th time I had seen it, and the first when everyone was in from the OBC!

Great to see Aaron again, I think his performance has improved since I saw him back in May. He and Alice really ruled for me--and she keeps getting better and better, although sometimes the anger she expresses seems to push it a bit. I feel like she is most effective in the quiet moments ("How Could I Ever Forget")...

Funny---there was a gu

Oct 3 2009, 03:23:52 PM
For the Aaron Tveit fans, here is a report on his contract with "Gossip Girl".

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/02/gossip-girl-exclusive-nates-hot-cuz-returns/

Ok so "at least six episodes" would have to mean lots of missed performances. I am sort of surprised that the producers brought him back to have him miss so many shows, unless he signed the GG deal after he came back with special permission.

Going again next Sunday....since they don't tape Sundays, I am hoping to see it with him one last time.

Sep 27 2009, 11:41:06 PM
I have to agree what a few others have said-Michael's acting is more subtle and really works in the ballad numbers like "A Light In the Dark", but vocally I just don't think he can match Alice's voice when it comes to vocal strength. Some of the more rock type numbers feel a bit flat.

And thanks for letting me know that there are no refunds/exchanges when someone is "below the title"....I didn't know that was the rule.

Alice just keeps getting better and better. She never fai

Sep 25 2009, 10:51:43 PM
And maybe I am naive and don't know how these things work, but when I picked my tickets up Thursday at 5:45 PM there were no subs on the board and the box office guy said "everyone is in this evening"....

Don't they know that Aaron is out filming "Gossip Girl"? And if Bobby is sick -isn't he iffy every day until he gets better??

I feel like it's sort of a "bait and switch" or do box office people get no information about subs??? I just don't know how these things work...

Sep 25 2009, 10:42:55 PM
Thanks for the info on Aaron---I went for the 5th time on Thursday (the 24th) and have to admit I was really disappointed that Aaron was out. I have seen Kyle's Gabe 3 times and Aaron once, and wanted to see it with Aaron again. Kyle is great but I think the energy is amped up when Aaron is on...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You