News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DemonBarberofBroadway

DemonBarberofBroadway Profile Photo
Member Name: DemonBarberofBroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: How is that every Broadway actor has been on LAW & ORDER?  Dec 10 2005, 01:06:39 PM
How about Anthony Rapp on the X-Files? I laugh every time.. He never saw that invisible monster thing coming. ..

You know what I'm talking about.

And you can't forget about BD Wong on SVU.

re: International Thespian Society  Nov 29 2005, 06:03:28 PM
i'm the president of mine as we speak. we just started ours this year.

re: Philadelphia Snubs RENT  Nov 21 2005, 06:03:05 PM
Just bought my tickets on Ritzfilmbill.com

MMm..delicious..

re: Hosts for the 2006 Tony Awards  Sep 25 2005, 01:47:12 PM
Tonys : New Years as Hugh : Dick Clark.

Until he has a stroke and then Regis will have to take over.

re: RENT Soundtrack - 8 Collectors Edition Covers  Sep 25 2005, 01:35:25 PM
all i have to say is..

i love me some tracie.

re: favorite piazza song  Sep 12 2005, 10:23:08 AM
The Beauty Is!!!

ldkfsjldkjldkf!!

I love it so.

It's ...perfect. The Richard Rodger's 50's melody plus Sondheim piano and lyrics.Damn, if I had the ability to write the perfect song it would sound like that.

Tick Tick Boom  Sep 10 2005, 06:27:10 PM
Tick Tick Boom.

Discuss.

re: Rent Rating  Sep 9 2005, 11:37:42 AM
neocomposer, that was great. it made my day.

re: FINALLY my LONG Wicked with EDEN review 8/26  Aug 29 2005, 10:54:33 PM
actually, a little known fact, eden actually is the pope. there was this mix up involving eden's hat blowing off in italy and a mad scientist catching it. well she fell in love with him but he just wanted to switch her brain with the pope. somehow somehow the pope ended up wanting to travel to brooklyn to find the holy father and it all went downhill from there.

in other news, i'm excited for you. i really want eden to come to philly, but that probably won't happen.

re: Anika Noni Rose Cast As 'Lorrell' in 'Dreamgirls' Flick?  Aug 29 2005, 10:38:14 PM
i love anika noni rose.

::is very excited::

re: Piazza fan names  Aug 28 2005, 06:13:57 PM
i call myself a piazzite, but i think matzoh works as well.

i was just going to start a thread about how we should think of a derogatory nickname for wicked fans. can we do that while we're here?

re: non-asian kim in Miss Saigon?  Aug 8 2005, 11:24:10 PM
i remember kristin saying something about having played tuptim (sp?) once..

i found that mental visual amusing.

re: Currently Listening to?  Jul 28 2005, 11:03:07 AM
right now i'm listening to an interview with sutton foster on the american theater wing podcast...i love iTunes. and iPods. So very much.

Before that i was listening to a Bernadette playlist..I've been listening to her since she was on R&K yesterday..

re: Bernadette Peters ect. ect.  Jul 28 2005, 10:52:49 AM
bernadette gets to open the tonys because she's a legend. idina needs to earn it. she's a diva - not a legend.

re: My taste in musicals.....must be lacking  Jul 25 2005, 10:33:53 AM
to get off topic:

i hated wicked with a passion when i listened to the recording, stephen shwartz isn't one of my favorites, but i actually enjoyed the show much more than i expected.

re: Sutton on A Makeover Story tomorrow!  Jul 25 2005, 10:26:18 AM
hey, i know what you mean. i love sutton because she's so down to earth. she should be able to wear anything she wants - more power to her.
re: My taste in musicals.....must be lacking  Jul 25 2005, 09:33:59 AM
I like older stuff better too in most cases. I think a big part of it is the need to draw audiences to bway these days and appeal to the younger crowd. The shows that don't try to appeal to a specific audience and just are what they are are the best ones. If that makes sense.
re: Sutton on A Makeover Story tomorrow!  Jul 25 2005, 09:24:41 AM
Damn not having cable.

::cries::.

re: Best recording of Candide  Jul 25 2005, 09:23:00 AM
Mmm multiple Candide recordings. Yummy.

I actually have the PBS one as an illegal recording.. but don't tell anyone. It's not my fault - as soon as it comes out on CD I'll buy it. That is, if they ever release it.

re: Okay, someone puts a gun to your head...  Jul 25 2005, 09:20:11 AM
"Not a Day Goes By"!!!!! ::drools::

But there are sooo many. I have a very strong attraction to "Sorry-Grateful", just because everytime I listen to it I think about how damn good the lyrics are and it just reminds me how much I love my Sondheim. <3

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You