News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rachelT

Member Name: rachelT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

welcome, Anthony
 Dec 9 2004, 12:18:22 AM
hey racetrack!

yep, it's my major. I kind of got a late start though. Last year was my senior year of high school, and we did Man of La Mancha. I was just in the chorus, but what I felt inside was something I can't put into words. It just felt right you know? Anyway, do you have a story? feel free to pm, (I think that's the right lingo) me if you want.

rachel

welcome, Anthony
 Dec 8 2004, 11:23:29 PM
I'm new at this posting thing so bear with me...
I just have to say that being 18 and just now realizing that theatre is what I want to do for the rest of my life, I feel as if I have a lot of catching up to do, (reading as many plays as I can, listening to musical cast recordings...). I just wanted to say that I recently bought the You're a Good Man Charlie Brown cd, and it was the most adorable thing I've heard in my life, and it has now been in my cd player for about two weeks. Just wan

re: Into the woods auditions
 Nov 28 2004, 03:14:18 PM
ok, thanks. I'm auditioning at my college, CSUH. How about you?
re: Into the woods auditions
 Nov 28 2004, 02:59:23 AM
I'm auditioning for little red too and a lot of people have suggested my new philosophy to me as well. This is kind of a dumb question, but when you sing a duet like my new philosophy at an audition, do you sing both parts or just the main part? For example, if you're female and just wanting to sing sallys part, would you just let the music go for schroeders part?
re: audition help
 Nov 16 2004, 12:45:23 AM
hehe, thanks Type_A_Tiff
re: audition help
 Nov 15 2004, 09:34:38 PM
yup, any suggestions?
audition help
 Nov 15 2004, 09:27:56 PM
Everyone is probably sick of all the posts about Into the Woods, but does anyone know a good audition song for that play for a female with an alto-mezzo soprano range? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Oh, and we can't sing any Rodgers and Hammerstein either. Thanks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You