News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Xman8

Xman8 Profile Photo
Member Name: Xman8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.muppetsandmusicals.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BroadwayWorld news correction.
 Aug 31 2020, 10:09:57 PM
Sweet! Glad they did!
BroadwayWorld news correction.
 Aug 31 2020, 05:09:37 PM
BroadwayWorld released a Broadway rewind claiming that James Corden made his Broadway debut in One Man, Two Guvnors when in fact his debut was in 2006 for The History Boys.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Broadway-Rewind-James-Corden-Makes-His-Broadway-Debut-in-ONE-MAN-TWO-GUVNORS-20200831

Posters/Playbills Available for Sale...PM ME
 Oct 16 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Sent you a message.

Etiquette of seat-taking...?
 Oct 9 2018, 03:54:24 PM

Armie3 said: "People are awful, this we know, but I have some questions...

Are patrons expected to stand to let others take their seat? Or will a slight shifting of the legs suffice?

It's courtesy to stand up and let others take their seats unless there is enough space to do that leg shuffle.

If you have an aisle seat, should you wait until the row fills up before sitting down?
&nbs

Extra stuff
 Oct 1 2018, 08:13:37 PM

Marianne2 said: "Xman8 said: "TheActr97J said: "I had a great time, as usual. I took a red eye back from a wedding in LA just to be there at the start. I had to miss it for travel last year... Never again!

There were definitely some interesting curiosities if you kept your eyes open, but they are increasingly few and far between. A lot of it is just luck and being in the right place at the right time.

My haul:

-Opening night gift fro

Extra stuff
 Oct 1 2018, 12:36:46 PM

TheActr97J said: "I had a great time, as usual. I took a red eye back from a wedding in LA just to be there at the start. I had to miss it for travel last year... Never again!

There were definitely some interesting curiosities if you kept your eyes open, but they are increasingly few and far between. A lot of it is just luck and being in the right place at the right time.

My haul:

-Opening night gift from the original Broadway production of Les Miz in

BCEFA Flea Market Collectors Unite!
 Sep 19 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I wish I could attend but I am in Miami. I want to see if they have any Starlight Express merch.

Avenue Q movie
 Aug 29 2018, 04:39:53 PM

The problem with Happy Time Murders is that it focused on shocking us with puppets doing outrageous things like drugs, sex, and violence. What it failed to do was create a cohesive story that engaged us. I actually fell asleep around the last 15 minutes of the movie. It had to work more on the plot than the puppet action. Meet the Feebles is successful in capturing the adult puppet humor because it didn't shove in our faces the fact that we were watching puppets and made us believe in the

ZERO DARK THIRTY the Musical?
 Jul 28 2018, 11:31:38 AM

If it goes on Broadway would it play at the Belasco? laugh

Music Box Theatre- backpack
 Oct 9 2017, 12:06:10 AM

Hold up! Did you say "live lobster" Yero? Someone actually brought in a live lobster? That must have been an amazing sight to see.

Explain your favorite broadway show horribly.
 Oct 4 2017, 09:59:19 PM

Dude that talks too much goes to this extremely American town to sell instruments. One uptight broad can see past his s***, dude falls in love with uptight woman. She changes her mind when her brother speaks normal. He ends up bumping into an old amigo. Some other salesman is trying to ruin the dude's street cred. Plus every woman in that town is super gossipy.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Aug 30 2017, 02:00:51 AM

I heard back from Christy Altomare today as well, sent a personal message and an autographed Playbill. I sent it to her on the 10th of August so it was a quick response. BTW she is incredibly sweet.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Perfect Musical - Your Life
 Aug 24 2017, 06:50:55 PM

What kind of plot would it be?

My life in general. It would be a comedy for sure.

Who would direct?

Alex Timbers

Who would choreograph it?

Rob Ashford

Who would write the music?

Danny Elfman

Who would write the lyrics?

Me

Love interests?

Krysta Rodriguez

What's the problem with Little Mermaid??
 Aug 20 2017, 01:34:52 AM

What I felt the problem with The Little Mermaid on stage was that it was sterile and felt like a paint by numbers style of musical. The sets were too gaudy and the mermaid costumes weren't effective. The singing competition cheapened the mood, basically making Eric look like a jerk than someone who we root for to end up with Ariel like we did in the movie. The modern references in "She's In Love" is too distracting. How can you add "sashimi" into the lyrics.

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 9 2017, 08:29:09 PM

Wanna talk about bad behavior? (In a Sophia Petrillo voice) Picture this! The Neil Simon. December of 2014. It was Sting's first night as a cast member of his show The Last Ship. This happened right next to me, it was a spat between two couples. So what happened was that the wife/girlfriend from the couple to my immediate right didn't silence her phone and it rang during the first 15 minutes. The couple to their right politely asked them the first time to silence th

What does your name mean?
 Jul 21 2017, 09:22:28 PM

Its my nickname from friends and family with my favorite number. They call me XMan since my name is Xavier.

What is your avatar?
 Jul 19 2017, 11:28:42 PM

Mine is me (I'm single, lol) wearing a shirt for the 2008 Broadway production Equus.

Outside of the message boards
 Jul 19 2017, 07:37:14 PM

Miami, FL. I fly to NYC just for the Broadways.

IMDb closing their message board, thoughts?
 Feb 5 2017, 08:11:09 PM

I loved using the iMDB message boards for many reasons. To read the opinions of people who have seen the movies; to share my favorite episodes of a TV show; to share my favorite moments of a movie and also to contribute to any material that can't be found online.

For example, many years back on the message boards for "the Garbage Pail Kids Movie" many users were in dire need for the soundtrack of the movie as was I. I managed to have found someone on the Yahoo auction sit

nudity on broadway
 Dec 26 2016, 01:16:30 AM

I remember SEMINAR having nudity. Hettiene Park's breasts and Lily Rabe's bare butt.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You