News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jonsanders101

Member Name: jonsanders101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Carrie updates???
 Feb 23 2010, 01:00:21 PM
http://www.carriethemusical.com/2009workshop-in.mp3

For anyone wanting to download.

Yeah, it SOUNDS impressive....but those lyrics are still just awful. There's absolutely no tact or skill to them.

"Is my life one endless zit?" - That's just too comical. It doesn't live upto the intensity of the harmony and doesn't reflect teenage man-angst.

re: CARRIE Reading?
 Dec 1 2009, 06:50:39 PM
I think we are all polarizing the faults with Carrie way way too much. I know its much easier to do, but to suggest all the fault lie with one thing, or rather, that all will be well with the show by removing one thing is not right at all.

You really have to think of the nature of the creative process. It wasn't "Carrie a brilliant story" then Allen and Hands came and ruined it. No. It was a generalised pitch, with generalised ideas.

They wanted Carrie, but they wanted it musi

Dec 1 2009, 02:50:53 PM
I'd absolutely adore a PM if someone would be kind enough.
 Nov 22 2009, 05:14:16 PM
You don't know HOW excited I am that all of this has come around again, though naturally I'm devastated at the same time because I wanted to direct it :)

I wholly believe Carrie can become a successful, brillianty heart-wrenching musical unlike anything else seen to be quite honest.

I fell in love with the story and films a few years ago because it plays so brilliantly with cruelty - characters are positioned to be the most finitely cruel to Carrie without taking it to an unbel

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You