News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayfan101

bwayfan101 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwayfan101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 1 2016, 02:40:29 PM

schubox said: "bwayfan101 said: "Liz and Lexi were stellar!

If you want SRs you have to be near the back of the line. They sell in the order of premium (if there are any takers), then Reg price, and then SRs!

"

Why would you need to be near the back? You don't have to buy the tickets they offer. You can pass 

"

Actually from my experience (besides the premium) the

Jul 30 2016, 09:33:45 PM

Liz and Lexi were stellar!

If you want SRs you have to be near the back of the line. They sell in the order of premium (if there are any takers), then Reg price, and then SRs!

Jul 30 2016, 11:26:25 AM

I did the cancellation line yesterday and got in! 

I got there at 12:30ish and was 21st in line (this is counting by the amount of tickets wanted not the amount of people). I feel extremely lucky because as the day went on people began getting tired. The weary began to leave and I soon moved up to number 14 :) At around 5:30ish they offered the line 3 premium tickets. The boy in the front of the line took 2 of them and someone at the end of the line took the last one. At 6ish

Jul 28 2016, 11:18:52 AM

Hi, 

I think im going to try on Friday but I've never done a cancellation line before. Can anyone give me some advice? I cannot get there until the afternoon... Would it still be worth going then?

Thank You!!!

Dear Evan Hansen ticket for sale
 May 27 2016, 04:09:55 PM

Hey everyone! I'm considering selling my ticket for tomorrow's matinee of dear Evan Hansen... Face value is 108$. If anyone is in the city today and would like to buy it let me know! I can only pick up the ticket until 6 (ill need 15 mins to get to the theatre) so please let me know 

Crucible Stage Door
 Mar 14 2016, 08:48:12 AM

I went on the Sat matinee performance and all but the four leads came out. However, no one had any type of pens to sign with (this was the one day I forgot my sharpie haha) Also, most of the actors asssummed people were only waiting for Saoirse so they just waved to the fans and continued to walk. I got a few signatures from the teen girls in the show, but that is it. Kind of disappointing. However, I heard from a friend who works in a co-producer's office that all of the leads are pretty

Crucible Stage Door
 Mar 7 2016, 05:12:21 PM

And was there an intermission when you saw it? 

Crucible Stage Door
 Mar 7 2016, 05:02:35 PM

Also, does anyone know the approx run time? It is not poster on broadway.com yet. 

Thank You :) 

Crucible Stage Door
 Mar 6 2016, 10:20:28 PM

Has anyone done the stage door yet? Im going to the matinee next saturday and was wondering what the chances were of Saoirse actually coming out. 

THE BANDSTAND coming to Broadway, 16/17 season
 Feb 19 2016, 08:30:13 AM

It's set to launch in the fall...I'm interning in an office that is working on it.

KING AND I Rush?
 Dec 26 2015, 03:27:36 PM

Has anyone tried this rush recently? :) Might try wednesday matinee. 

Broadway producer as a career choice questions.
 Dec 26 2015, 02:53:05 PM

Broadway producer is my choice too. I'm a theatre major and business minor. Start reading... My suggestion is "Guide to producing musicals and plays" from the CTI. You have to be a go getter. It's all about networking and the people you know. If you can score a few internships, make friends, and work hard it is possible. 

Lottery and Rush
 Dec 26 2015, 02:47:18 PM

Hi everyone, 

I am going to the city on Wednesday and I would like to see a show. I'm trying to get a cheap ticket... Could anyone tell me what would be my options for rush and lottery? Which shows would be the easiest to get a ticket? My back up is a last minute ticket for Dames at Sea on today tix. 

thank you :) 

Spring Awakening stage door
 Sep 21 2015, 12:50:43 PM

Hello everyone! 

I am seeing spring awakening in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the stage door is like? How long does it take everyone to come out? I'm seeing the night show and will need to catch the train! 

Most Anticipated Broadway Shows Opening This Fall
 Aug 7 2015, 07:47:03 PM

Spring awakening revival and school of Rock :) 

Fun Home SR line recently
 Aug 7 2015, 02:29:13 PM

A few of my friends have done it... probably a good 45 minutes before the box office opens! :)

Finding Neverland Stage Door/Backstage Experinces
 Aug 7 2015, 11:24:23 AM

"I'm pretty sure she usually does. :)"

Thank You!!! :) 

Finding Neverland Stage Door/Backstage Experinces
 Aug 7 2015, 10:12:55 AM

Does Laura come out at matinees? Seeing the show on Wednesday and really only care about meeting her!!! :) 

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Aug 4 2015, 02:37:33 PM

Trying to see Finding Neverland next Wednesday!! My code is NYIEC!!! Would love if someone can help me out! :)))

Phantom of the Opera Signed Poster
 Aug 2 2015, 01:16:59 PM

Hi everyone, 

I have a Phantom of the Opera window card signed by john cudia and jennifer hope wills (and a couple of other people) that I am going to be putting up on ebay. Does anyone know its worth? I was thinking about $25? However, I'm not sure if that is over or under priced. I am not a big Phantom fan so I honestly have no idea how much memorabilia from the show can be worth. The corners are a bit beat up, but no tearing. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You