News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bluebubbles

Member Name: bluebubbles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Les Miserables ending question (spoilers)
 Jul 5 2011, 09:33:12 PM
I've been confused over the timeline of the last few scenes in Les Miserables and was wondering if anyone had a better grasp of the musical than I do.

I'm assuming that Marius singing Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, then Cosette coming on for the reprise of A Heart Full of Love takes place fairly soon after Marius and Valjean return from battle. However, at the end of that scene, when Valjean explains his past, he tells Marius that he has to leave. Then it cuts to the wedding and Cosett

re: Broadway on 9/11 and after
 Jun 2 2011, 10:59:51 PM
Namo, please, this is a thread devoted to remembering 9/11 and post 9/11 New York (and the rest of the world for that matter), in a respectable, honorable way. This is not the time or place to bring in any unnecessary criticism or negativity.
Congratulations to Constantine Maroulis and Angel Reed!
 Dec 24 2010, 11:11:14 AM
That baby is going to be beautiful.
How do broadway salaries work?
 Sep 1 2010, 12:49:22 AM
Does anybody know what constitutes "extreme risk"?
Toughest roles to sing
 Aug 15 2010, 12:05:36 AM
Which of Christine's songs/parts are pre-recorded? And is it only on Broadway, or do the touring companies do it as well?
Toughest roles to sing
 Aug 14 2010, 06:15:50 PM
Franki Valli
Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
 Jul 31 2010, 10:22:24 PM
People, lay off and let carhoop say what s/he wants to say.
Your 1st Broadway show
 Jul 22 2010, 06:16:05 PM
Phantom of the Opera with Hugh Panaro in 2004. I turned to my dad after the show and demanded he sign me up for voice lessons the second we got home.
Favorite Place to eat before or After a Broadway Show
 Jul 12 2010, 08:22:55 PM
I agree with Ellen's Stardust Diner 100% Great place to go if you're with a group of friends, but something you may want to avoid if you're with a group that likes a quieter setting at the end of the night.

Also, there's a place kitty corner to the Majestic Theater. It's a bit pricey, but every time I've gone to see Phantom of the Opera with a family member willing to foot the bill, I've had a great time. I'm not sure what it's called, but I believe it's on the second floor of the bui

Broadway Lyrics that Make No Earthly Sense
 Jun 23 2010, 05:49:07 PM

CAUSE I'M A COMER!!!!!!!!
 Jun 14 2010, 07:51:56 PM
Sean Hayes blew her out of the water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVj_QCVeacY&feature=player_embedded#!

SInging Lessons from Miss Lea Michele
 Jun 14 2010, 04:23:20 PM
This isn't meant to cut her down, but having attended the concert, do you think she was she was lip synching? I wouldn't blame her and the cast if that was case, they would need to protect their voices.

SInging Lessons from Miss Lea Michele
 Jun 14 2010, 02:32:44 PM
Even though I don't think she's right for either part, I wish somebody would throw her a bone and just let her play Elphaba or Fanny so that she would finally shut up about how desperate she is to play those parts.
TV: Lea Michele Sings 'My Favorite Things' on New Dove Commercial
 May 23 2010, 02:03:31 PM
I'm not a huge fan of hers, but Jesus, I wish I had those cheekbones.
Harvery Fierstein as Tevye?
 May 23 2010, 01:56:14 PM
I saw him when he was on Broadway a few years ago. Granted, things could have changed between now and then, but I thought he was wonderful. I've seen both him and Alfred Molina, and I preferred Alfred Molina just because I thought had the whole package, but Fierstein was a close second. He was extremely committed and passionate throughout the whole performance and, as someone said in an earlier post, the scene where he rejects Chava was heartbreaking. His voice actually added to that scene,
Addams Family cast on Letterman right now!
 Apr 7 2010, 06:45:23 PM
I saw the production in Chicago, but haven't seen it in New York yet. From what I can tell, I liked Clandango better. The show itself is by no means a work of art, but it's a fun show to sit down, relax and laugh during. The writing is pretty one dimensional, but it was still very entertaining. However, this is just from what I saw, I have no idea what changes have been made since then. For me, Krysta Rodriguez (sp?) was phenomenal and probably the person who stood out the most to me. I'm
John Lloyd Young's new album..with interesting cover picture
 Feb 7 2010, 11:32:30 PM
When I think of a successful actor, the first thing that pops into my mind is a photoshopped tear and plastic angel wings.

I don't even know what to say about this..Pathetic? Hilarious? Just an attempt to try to be "artsy" or "deep" that went very, very wrong.

The Addams Family Review - 1/2/10 - Rachel De Benedet U/S Morticia
 Jan 2 2010, 10:42:26 PM
Question about the show in general-I saw the performance on December 12th and during Jackie Hoffman's part in Full Disclosure, when she's talking about her "full body enhancement", she said a line that was something like, "I hear Tiger Woods is taking anything nowadays", then waited a few seconds and finished with "I just peed". We were trying to figure out if this was ad-libbed or if some writer actually had the balls to put it in. Either way, it was pure perfection and the audience's applaus
re: re: Jackie Hoffman Sings from the Taylor Swift Songbook
 Jan 2 2010, 12:21:29 AM
Haha, thank you so much for this. I saw her in The Adams Family a few weeks ago in Chicago and she had multiple show stopping scenes. So good.
re: Allison Case - Hair
 Dec 27 2009, 09:00:52 PM
Was she any good?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You