News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for senorvoce2

senorvoce2 Profile Photo
Member Name: senorvoce2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ticket Central Error
 Apr 3 2022, 01:13:22 AM

Contrary to the listing of A Strange Loop at the Lyceum Theater, the Lyceum is on 45th Street, not Warren Street. 

Any Luck with Physical Tickets Post-Reopening?
 Nov 8 2021, 11:40:51 PM

With waiting on the Covid line, the metal detectors, the coming cold weather, the dozens of people with e-tickets on their phones that don't know how to or can't access them and need to get reprinted, the people that actually want to buy last minute tickets, it's not hard to understand that the box office might look askance at people that just clog the line so that they get a physical ticket for their scrapbook. It makes no sense and is just childish. Love them or hate them, and t

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/15/19
 Dec 16 2019, 10:36:58 PM

It appears that "A Christmas Carol" has been inadvertently omitted from the Grosses Listings. I hope we can see the full untruncated results soon.

Does the theatre keep tickets that haven’t been used?
 Sep 1 2019, 07:09:18 AM

They are kept indefinitely. If there is a chargeback to be dealt with, or if a customer wishes to be past-dated, having the uncalled for tickets aids in handling these situations. 

Does the theatre keep tickets that haven’t been used?
 Aug 31 2019, 11:53:27 PM

The uncalled for tickets are kept. 

Be more chill grosses
 Feb 17 2019, 12:18:10 AM
Delete
Complimentary tickets
 Feb 15 2019, 12:04:16 AM

ccbway said: "senorvoce2 said: "What does a ticket taker have to do with this?"

You were talking about getting denied entry to the show. The point (as others have also said) is that unless you report yourself about the tickets you are holding, no one is going to stop you from using those tickets. A lot of things can be in the gray area like selling comp tickets - technically resllers aren't allowed to sell tickets for more than 20% over face value in

Complimentary tickets
 Feb 14 2019, 12:16:40 AM

That's nice but it changes nothing.

Complimentary tickets
 Feb 14 2019, 12:05:44 AM

What does a ticket taker have to do with this?

Complimentary tickets
 Feb 13 2019, 11:58:42 PM

StubHub is a middleman, a broker. They connect buyers and sellers.

In this case, the show's marketing department arranges "trades", complimentary tickets for ads, commercials, etc, Those receiving these comp tickets are obliged not to sell them per the rules of these transactions. When these tickets are sold, via StubHub or other means, the vendors have violated the terms of these trades transactions and are subject to penalties. The buyers of these tickets are just

Complimentary tickets
 Feb 13 2019, 11:38:48 PM

JBroadway said: "LizzieCurry said: "Is it actually possible to tell from a comp who the vendor was?"

I may be wrong, but I assumed thatin the scenario senorvoce2was describing, the "vendor"would be Stubhub themselves.
"

Yes, you ARE wrong.

Complimentary tickets
 Feb 13 2019, 11:09:54 PM

Mr. Rogers--Didn't say you wouldn't get refunded from StubHub. Don't get your panties in a twist. 

Complimentary tickets
 Feb 13 2019, 10:10:31 PM
If complimentary trade tickets are found to be sold, the show's marketing department will penalize the vendor that did it. Selling comps is prohibited and will result in their cancelation. Contrary to the earlier blithe comments, you risk showing up and being denied entry to the show. While Stub Hub may make you whole, it is still a spoiled night out.
TDF Price Increase
 Jun 15 2018, 11:18:27 PM

It's about time, long overdue. Unfortunately, two dollars isn't enough.

Longest running shows at the Lyceum Theatre
 Dec 23 2017, 08:52:16 PM

You need to redo your list. Several of these shows split time with the Lyceum and other theaters. You should count only Lyceum performances. Born Yesterday played its last eleven months at Henry Miller's Theater.

Riedel on new plays already in danger
 Feb 10 2017, 08:28:39 AM

No big surprise, but his numbers are absolutely wrong. 

Worth trying to change my Oh Hello ticket?
 Jan 16 2017, 08:22:02 AM

UncleCharlie said: "The only other person I've seen lately with such a ridiculous and absurdly intense need to constantly insist he was right even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary is Donald Tru.... hey, wait a minute, you're not..... alright quick, what's your twitter handle? What did you think of the SNL cold open last night?

Glad you've been following along, but your reading comprehension skills are somewhat lacking

Jan 15 2017, 09:52:05 PM

JudyDenmark said:  (And it's not that she was in ANY way rude yesterday - just the opposite. I just think she was a little deceptive with her language. I think if something's partial view they should be obligated to use those words and be explicit about what the sight blockage is.)

No one was deceptive, except for you, for the excuses you proffered about why you wanted to exchange the ticket. Not to beat a dead horse, but explicit instructions about is

Jan 15 2017, 07:52:30 AM

UncleCharlie said: "senorvoce2 said: "An idiot? Aren't you running afoul of this board's rules of order?

Advice was asked for. I've given mine. You've given yours. 

Advice from a merch seller, bartender or usher would not be applicable in this matter. Know your place. 

You'll forgive me if I think it's pretty funny that you've been here over 7 years, are still a swing and

Jan 15 2017, 07:44:18 AM

PThespian said: "senorvoce2 said: "PThespian said "You in no way have to attempt to justify yourself or explain anything to this idiot... ....of course I like you. I can honestly say I like everyone on this board. Why wouldn't I? No one has ever done anything to me."

All well and good, but at least own your words.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You