News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Apparanza

Apparanza Profile Photo
Member Name: Apparanza
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Thoughts on Wonderland
 Dec 13 2009, 04:46:41 PM
"Oh great......"
-philly03

Why? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Re-reading my post, I think I got a bit too dramatic there. I suppose that's just me.
And thinking back... there really was no point for the Jabberwock. They could've left that whole scene out and nothing would've changed.
I didn't really understand the end, either, but that's fine! Everything else was awesome~

My Thoughts on Wonderland
 Dec 13 2009, 03:57:40 PM
Oh my goodness! This was literally the BEST production I've EVER seen in my life {that includes Wicked and Phantom of the Opera}. I went for my birthday party and all of my friends were telling me how this was the coolest thing they've ever seen on stage. I was so impressed by the beautiful vocals, the gorgeous costumes, the amazing acting and sets... just everything! I also really loved the storyline, how instead of following Disney's Alice in Wonderland, this went on a creative path such as Alice having a daughter and the Mad Hatter being evil as well as a female.

My friends and I stood outside waiting for the actors to come out so they could sign our programs, and I must say that each and every one of them was SO nice and friendly! I also felt very special for all the happy birthday wishes; I certainly had a happy birthday after watching this magnificent musical.
They all played their parts so well, and each person was perfect for their role!

I am just blown away by this phenomenal production. There is nothing negative to say; everything was flawless and absolutely wonderful.
I'm an artist, and one of the sketchbooks I received for my birthday is completely dominated by Wonderland pictures! Before seeing this, my muse and inspiration had been gone. After seeing it, I'm drawing all sorts of Wonderlandly things, such as Spanish cats with mad hats!
Haha, I just rhymed~
But anyways, I just need to get across that this is the most remarkable thing on Earth. I have never seen anything like it, and I HIGHLY encourage anyone who can see it to go see it!
And see it now! Time is ticking away! Don't be late!

~Ranza

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You