News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NPH.is.my.God

NPH.is.my.God Profile Photo
Member Name: NPH.is.my.God
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: neil patrick harris.
 Apr 18 2005, 11:50:33 AM
I just want to throw something out there in case nobody has ever thought of it... there is such a thing as bisexual. Maybe I have done extensive research and found that NPH has been linked with dating females in the past, even though he has been linked with David Burtka for the last few years.

I am usually of the mindset that I could care less what someone's sexual orientation is, however, I have a vested interest in NPH because I want to marry him. Therefore, since I am a female, I

re: NPH to do Tick...Tick...Boom! in London
 Apr 11 2005, 10:14:31 AM
Oh bloody hell. Why do I live in Cleveland....

QM - you must video record this!! (kidding. well, ok, not really)

re: Neil Patrick Harris in The Paris Letter
 Mar 25 2005, 03:02:37 PM
When you saw them together, was it obvious they are a couple? I mean, was their PDA going on or does Neil try to be discreet instead? I heard he is very private and is not really "out."
 Mar 25 2005, 02:43:25 PM
Oh God, he is so cute. That picture is hot!

I have a picture of Neil as Emcee in Cabaret but I have never attempted to attach a picture to a message before. I can't seem to figure it out!

Mar 25 2005, 12:40:29 PM
Thanks, eslgr8! If you find anymore gossip on NPH you must post it! It is the simple things in life that make my day (although I was hoping there was a teensy-weensy chance he was not really gay).

Mar 25 2005, 12:27:19 PM
Yes, show us your starship and your troopers.

Pretty please??

Mar 25 2005, 11:56:01 AM
Ah, let me just reafFIRM my love for his arse
;o)

Mar 25 2005, 11:19:53 AM
Can we revive this thread now? Alrighty then!

Let's cut to the chase...

Was anyone able to locate where we can see pictures of Neil from The Paris Letter? I'm dying here.

re: I HAVE A RANDOM QUESTION
 Mar 24 2005, 02:42:59 PM

<-----------It's me and Neil Patrick Harris.

(I'm sure he'll slap a restraining order on me eventually)

re: Broadway Pairings...
 Mar 14 2005, 04:05:47 PM
Not that it means anything, but I noticed that Neil Patrick Harris is playing a role in an upcoming pilot for a sit com on CBS. The main character is played by Josh Radnor. As many of you know, Josh and Neil played lovers in The Paris Letter and spent a good few minutes on stage nude together (sorry I missed it!!).

It started me wondering if Neil and Josh might have a little romance going and if maybe David Burtka is out of the picture. Of course, maybe this doesn't mean anything b

re: Tobias in 'Sweeney Todd'
 Dec 3 2004, 12:15:27 PM
You may want to concentrate on the concert version of Sweeney with Patti Lupone and Neil Patrick Harris as Tobias. I have read many reviews that state the Neil played the "ultimate Tobias" and he got the role just as it was meant to be portrayed. Maybe if you study that DVD you can gain something from it. It might be a good start for you.

By the way, congrats on the role!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You