News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TenuousBond

Member Name: TenuousBond
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FROZEN Previews
 May 5 2018, 12:25:07 PM

RippedMan said: "Went tonight, full cast in. I thought Levy was in incredible voice, but I kind of wish they had given her a "I'm Not that Girl" moment. Something quieter, softer. Everything she was big and belty - which she does incredibly - but would have liked to see a softer side to Elsa. Murin was great in her role. A lot of energy and just suited the piece nicely. My biggest "eh" was Kristoff - I just didn't fall for him like I think the audience sho

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Mar 22 2018, 06:55:30 PM

RealCursedChild said: "I watched the Friday and Saturday show last week and we got out around 11pm."

Thank you!

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Mar 22 2018, 04:55:43 PM

I saw a post last week saying the show got out pretty late; can anyone tell me how it's been lately?  I'm seeing the show next Thur and Fri, and I'm trying to decide if I want to get a hotel or not haha.

1 Tix - Waitress Broadway Saturday 1/27 2PM ($109)
 Jan 27 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Hmm this is tempting.
Purchasing an AudienceRewards ticket
 Oct 31 2017, 07:02:56 PM

Hey all.

I want to buy a ticket for a show on AR, but I need two, and only one is available.  Is it too risky to buy one on AR and the other on Ticketmaster?  Am I being too hopeful that I'll find a seat next to the one I get from AR?

Thanks for any advice!

HARRY POTTER Trade Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 04:32:26 PM

tobiasragg said: "Not sure -- worth a shot though?"

Not sure how it would work.

HARRY POTTER Trade Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 04:23:30 PM

tobiasragg said: "Figured I would start this since people are already snapping up the tickets and might have similar issues!

Due to the March issue, I got two tickets (Balcony E 116-117 in the $80 price band) for 8/16 and 8/17 (Thurs and Fri consecutive nights) but would have loved to see it closer to my birthday in late March. Anyone interested in a trade?

"

I have March 29th and 30th!  They're Balcony Gs that were 20 per

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 02:40:32 PM

I have  2 20 dollar seats for the March 29th/30th shows that I'm looking to exchange because of Passover.  If anyone would like to swap, I'd be very appreciative.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 02:30:42 PM

ColorTheHours048 said: "March 27/28 - Balcony Row G 2-4 - $20/ticket"

March 28th is a Wednesday, which is a double-header day.  Are you sure you aren't 29/30?

Also, I have tickets for the 29th and 30th of March, Balcony G 20 dollar seats.  I just realized now that Friday is Passover.  Does anyone want to trade?  It's a long shot, but I would appreciate it.

Oct 18 2017, 01:13:35 PM

After desperately searching on multiple devices for nearly 2 hours, I found 20 dollar seats for previews in March.  They're for Thursday and Friday.  Wish it was a Saturday double-header, but beggars can't be choosers.

Will Balcony G be a good seat?  Anyone have an idea?

Oct 18 2017, 11:08:29 AM

mariel9 said: "Is it working? I was able to select a date, but now I'm at a screen with a drop down "select price" menu but that isn't showing any prices, and I can't click on the "find tickets" button."

I went back and re-selected my date because I had the same issue.  I'm stuck in the waiting page. 

Oct 18 2017, 11:04:15 AM

Ugh being slow for me.  I delayed myself by trying to select a price, only to see that it won't let you ughhhh

What Are Five Broadway Songs Guaranteed to Make You Cry?
 Aug 29 2017, 05:08:44 AM

"No One Is Alone"- Into the Woods

"Flying Away"- Fun Home

"Words Fail- DEH

"For Good"- Wicked

"Who Lives..."- Hamilton

Looking to trade Great Comet Tickets
 Aug 28 2017, 05:57:59 PM

I have 2 tickets for the Saturday matinee show, and I'm looking for equivalent tickets to the Friday evening show.  My seats are in the Rear Mezz, Row E, seats 1 and 2.  I know it's a long shot, but if you're interesting, let me know!

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
 Aug 22 2017, 11:03:37 AM

Couldn't believe how hard tickets were for this batch.  I couldn't find anything over tons of dates.  For the last batch, I was able to go online 15 minutes after the sale started and CHOOSE seats.  Ugh

Is there any trick to getting AudienceRewards tickets?
 Aug 16 2017, 12:47:48 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "I am so glad you started this thread. I've been wanting to ask about Audience Rewards. I usually just get my tickets at TKTS or the box office when I'm in New York City on vacation, but this time since most of my shows were in high demand I bought all my shows ahead of time for my November trip. Consequently I now have some pending Audience Rewards points. I looked on their site and couldn't  really determine exactly how points are awarded or us

Is there any trick to getting AudienceRewards tickets?
 Aug 16 2017, 12:23:25 PM

I feel like I always miss out on the good tickets.  I tried hard to get Kinky Boots with Brendon Urie, but I always missed out.  I just saw that Spongebob Tickets are up on there, but they're also gone.  

Are tickets released at a certain time?  Should I just constantly check? 

1984 Ticket- Thur 6/15
 Jun 13 2017, 07:24:10 PM

Bump.  Looking for around 40-50 dollars if possible.

1984 Ticket- Thur 6/15
 Jun 12 2017, 01:23:41 PM

Someone in my party cannot make the show Thursday.  I am looking to sell their ticket.  The ticket was 81.50, but the price can be negotiated.  We are sitting in the dress circle, row  G.  It was purchased through TodayTix, so you would meet me and the rest of my party in front of the theater before the show.

PM me if interested!

FREE- 2 TICKETS FOR RENT IN NEW BRUNSWICK TONIGHT
 May 6 2017, 03:55:07 PM

If I wasn't seeing Guardians tonight, I would totally do this :/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You