News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for alexidarling15

Member Name: alexidarling15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 May 23 2024, 11:03:48 AM

There are standing room tickets that have a great view. I believe they might be same-day only.

Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
 May 22 2024, 12:41:55 PM

I got in quicker on my phone, which for whatever reason often happens during these scenarios. Telecharge tried to kick me to the back of the line while I was ordering, but I was able to hit the back button and go back to the seating chart.

Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
 May 22 2024, 10:54:07 AM

I'm still in line. Can anyone tell me -- What is the date of the first preview, and when is opening night? For whatever reason I'm having a hard time finding that online. 

ALADDIN Reviews
 May 5 2024, 07:12:03 PM

I saw it recently and was pleasantly surprised by the performances. My show didn’t have a weak link in the cast. But yes, expect the audience to be a bit much, and for the entrance/exit/intermission stuff to be chaotic.

Your Single Favorite 2024 Tony Nomination
 May 1 2024, 08:57:08 AM

Leslie Kritzer! 

(Insert Name or Show) Was Robbed!
 Apr 30 2024, 09:27:23 AM

Michael Imperioli! Seriously??

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 22 2024, 08:33:36 PM

Seats for Patriots today (opening night) were amazing: Front Mezz Row B center! Lots of us in the same row loving TDF.

New Hadestown Casting
 Apr 5 2024, 10:13:59 AM

Brandon Cameron was on for Orpheus when I went this week. He was fantastic. 

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 Mar 6 2024, 08:48:33 PM

I am also wondering this - usually no bad seats in this theater so I just bought Row G.

New Hadestown Casting
 Jan 30 2024, 09:10:55 PM

I also loved Alex as Hades and Max as Hermes. I hope they elevate Max after Lilias leaves. 

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
 Jan 27 2024, 12:04:58 PM

They were there on the Sunday night preview as well. For me, they were a highlight of the show.

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
 Jan 18 2024, 10:34:29 AM

I liked it but didn't love it. Agree with Bakula being the weak link, Ben Levi Ross, Hannah Cruz and Fergie Phillippe being fantastic, Mona Bland being the best character in the whole show, and visually it's stunning. I liked a lot of the music. It's worth discount pricing. But I can't see it going farther than this run unless they make major changes.

Museum of Broadway - Worth It?
 Jan 13 2024, 07:16:40 PM

I also went on $1 day and it was very enjoyable for about 1 hour but not even worth half of $40. I can’t imagine it will last long. 

Poor Yella Rednecks (Vietgone 2) in San Francisco, headed for New York City
 Nov 7 2023, 07:56:21 PM

I didn’t even know Vietgone existed until after I saw this. It’s totally self-explanatory.

Poor Yella Rednecks (Vietgone 2) in San Francisco, headed for New York City
 Nov 7 2023, 02:55:03 PM

I really loved this. I thought it was engaging and creative and Maureen Sebastian is INCREDIBLE as the mom. 

Nick Fradiani in A BEAUTIFUL NOISE
 Oct 18 2023, 09:14:29 PM

I saw him last year and thought he absolutely nailed the voice. 

PAY THE WRITER Off-Broadway
 Sep 27 2023, 09:40:07 PM

I lasted maybe 30 minutes in this, shame on me for not listening to the previous commenters. This is a play about a writer, yet the writing was atrocious and the acting wasn’t much better. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see Marcia Cross live but even she was disappointing. 

SUFFS is coming to Broadway
 Sep 15 2023, 04:04:48 PM

So so psyched about this. We LOVED Suffs at the Public. Yes, it needed streamlining, but there was so much brilliance there. Hopefully Philippa Soo can join now that Camelot is closed! 

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Reviews
 Jul 18 2023, 12:12:39 PM

OOPS75 works! Brings it down to $85.75 with fees. Thanks all. I already told her to play the lotto but I think she has a party of 3 which gets tricky. And yes I agree, the entire theater seems to be available so you'd think they'd be dropping ticket prices to get people like her in the door, but......

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Reviews
 Jul 18 2023, 11:26:11 AM

What's the cheapest way to see this right now (for someone who's not a TDF member and doesn't want to wait at TKTS)? My friend wants to take her kid and I can't find a discount code that hasn't expired. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You