News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Laura_2222

Member Name: Laura_2222
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 May 12 2022, 02:24:02 PM

I notice that the show isn't listed on TKTS today. Could be a sign of ticket sales starting to pick up? Good for them! 

Apr 16 2022, 11:06:17 PM

Add me to the group who absolutely loved it. I really hope this show runs for a long time and carves out a space for more musicals like it on broadway. It felt so honest but was never cheesy or too on the nose.

From the promo pictures I did not expect the production level to be as high as it was either. It was a really enjoyable show to watch even just from a technical perspective.

Also super impressed with the acting. Not a single weak link. What a show!

Apr 16 2022, 05:58:59 PM

I have to start with a pre emptive apology if this is not posted correctly as I haven't posted on here since my last trip to New York 4 years ago and it is very different. Lol

I just got here around 3:00 from Canada today and was thrilled that there were still tickets available at half price from TKTS when I made it to the booth around 3:30! Managed to snag Row J seats 1 and 3 which look like they'll be fantastic. I'm so looking forward to seeing the s

Musicbox Theatre Stagedoor Tips?! Dear Evan Hansen
 Jan 15 2017, 03:43:25 PM

The stagedoor is right next to the main entrance of the theatre. It will have barricades set up so it's really easy to find. When I was there Wednesday evening everyone except Ben Platt came out to sign, even though it was pouring rain. They take the time to sign and get pictures with anyone who wants them, so don't worry about that. They'll put the barricades away when they have word that everyone who's coming to sign has already been out, so it's worth waiting until you

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You