News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Multimatt

Multimatt Profile Photo
Member Name: Multimatt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE PROM Reviews  Nov 17 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Delete

School of rock better Dewey?  Apr 8 2018, 02:26:40 PM

ClumsyDude15 said: "Justin did an Instagram take over on a random account and mentioned that he saw this thread and was jokingly upset about it.”

Omg I run that “random account” showed Justin this and he had no idea this was actually a thing and he’s laughing about it

SPONGEBOB Reviews  Dec 4 2017, 08:59:26 PM

HuffPost is very positive! They called it the best musical of the season!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/spongebob-squarepants-the-musical-is-the-surprise_us_5a25cd24e4b0b1dc3502ab23

SPONGEBOB Reviews  Dec 4 2017, 06:05:12 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/theatre/what-to-see/spongebob-squarepants-bubbly-musical-delight-palace-theatre/

The Telegraph has given it 4/5 stars!

"Dare I say that adults as well as children are likely to find SpongeBob absorbing"

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS Previews  Nov 6 2017, 11:37:54 PM

Ohhhh Thank you for telling me!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS Previews  Nov 6 2017, 11:32:20 PM

VotePeron said: "The songs that have the most changes are When The Going Gets Tough, " What was different?? I love that song from the album!!!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS Previews  Nov 3 2017, 09:25:36 PM

greenifyme2 said: "Multimatt said: "Seeing the 4th Preview! Got the tickets for free! I'm also seeing it Nov. 11th and Nov. 25th! I'm very excited!!!!"

Curious how you got free tickets??
"

Haha I probably should've explained! I run the instagram account @broadway.4me (shameless plug sorry) and the instagram account for spongebob broadway awarded me and a couple other users free tickets for the 4th preview! So now me and my

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS Previews  Nov 3 2017, 08:45:52 PM

Seeing the 4th Preview! Got the tickets for free! I'm also seeing it Nov. 11th and Nov. 25th! I'm very excited!!!!

Spongebob Squarepants Previews  Nov 3 2017, 07:55:50 AM

BroadwayBeebe said: "I'll be at the second preview thanks to TDF. I'm actually really looking forward to this as I have always enjoyed Spongebob."

I will be at the 4th preview! I was able to get free tickets!!!

Spongebob Squarepants Previews  Nov 3 2017, 07:52:06 AM

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Planning on seeing it in January with my mom. Wish there was a 2pm matinee on the 8th before I see Hamilton that night"

Yay!!!

Spongebob Squarepants Previews  Oct 29 2017, 11:10:17 PM

Spongebob starts previews a week from today! The show looks surprisingly very well done in terms of production value! Who's going and when?

Great Comet Tour Stage?  Sep 21 2017, 09:19:55 PM

Since GC has now officially announced tour dates I'm wondering how the set will work! Anyone have any speculation or idea on how they will make it work? 

Looking for a good broadway instagram  May 30 2017, 02:13:09 PM
I love instagram a lot and I started to get into following broadway fan pages. All of them really seem to either focus on one show or only talk about the same 3 shows (Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, and hamilton). Are there any specific accounts you follow that has a lot of variety and doesn't just focus on one show?
Is This Allowed? Amelie Quote Fake?  Apr 25 2017, 04:59:53 PM

I scanned the article and found the words Gorgeous and Vibrant but in completely separate paragraphs and both referred to different aspects of the show not the entire show as a whole. So the exact quote was never said and they're using it a quote from the wrong version. They must be so desperate to find quotes. LOL

Is This Allowed? Amelie Quote Fake?  Apr 25 2017, 04:43:27 PM

I noticed this Instagram post by the Amelie Account. I've read the reviews and didn't recognize the quote and I realized the quote is either fake or not sourced correctly. I scanned all of the Huffington Post's review and it doesn't say that anywhere. Is a Broadway show allowed to fake quotes? I don't think so but I might be wrong.

Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSv6CSbjBzk/?taken-by=ameliebroadway&hl=en

Heathers Backing Tracks?  Mar 9 2017, 12:16:37 AM

Anyone know where I can find the full Backing Tracks to Heathers The Musical?

Success with TDF?  Mar 1 2017, 11:13:35 AM

LizzieCurry said: "Multimatt said: "If you don't know TDF is a paid membership service where you get tickets for a show at a very cheap price but you don't know where you will be sitting. I've used them for Comet and Hedwig and the angry inch revival. Hedwig was last row mezzanine but the way the theatre was designed you can see over he row infront of you so it was perfect. Comet I got 3rd row back mezzanine which was very good for the theatre. For anyone wh

Success with TDF?  Mar 1 2017, 10:42:30 AM

If you don't know TDF is a paid membership service where you get tickets for a show at a very cheap price but you don't know where you will be sitting. I've used them for Comet and Hedwig and the angry inch revival. Hedwig was last row mezzanine but the way the theatre was designed you can see over he row infront of you so it was perfect. Comet I got 3rd row back mezzanine which was very good for the theatre. For anyone who has used it what's your success with it?

Worst Theatre Audience of my life  Mar 1 2017, 10:39:40 AM

Time to clear things up after letting this post sit for a couple days. Yes this post is fake. I once told the same fake story to one of my friends knowing the errors the "audience member" complaining had made but he just blindly agreed with me. I did see Great Comet Of 1812 and everything was amazing, the crowd and the staff. I was looking to see if anyone on here could point out the faults and it worked! I would never audio record a show, leave before he curtain call (Unless t

Worst Theatre Audience of my life (Joke Post check my latest post on the 3r  Feb 24 2017, 02:36:59 AM

I'm going to try my best not to sound ungrateful here. I loved The Great Comet Of 1812. It was amazing. It's a very very very good show! My problem with it was the staff and the crowd. Idk why but the crowd (mostly filled with Elderly and rude people) was horrible. The guy two rows ahead of me talked during the show about 5 times and then proceeded to yell at the person in front of me Twice during the show. The lady next to me stepped on my playbill as she went to the bathroom and she

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You