News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bradactor66

Member Name: bradactor66
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CATS Film Adaptation Thread
 Dec 28 2019, 02:11:05 PM

I wonder if Tom Hooper's next Musical Film Adaptation will be "Nightmare on Elm Street:The Musical" after "Cats."   I am joking but not totally.

Remembering Jerry Herman
 Dec 28 2019, 12:45:25 PM

He will definitely be missed but his shows live on as a positive voice in a sometimes negative voice world.

Thank you Jerry for all the love you gave to this world through your music and lyrics.

Hello Dolly 2017 Cast Recording
 May 15 2017, 04:46:12 AM

Goddard Lieberson's recordings were the best.   I was not aware they have changed the process but after listening to old tracks of past recordings, I see the difference myself.  Yeah, I think they did hurry this recording because the last track states ensemble in it and there was no ensemble.  If Masterworks produced this, I will try to send them an email myself.  Not sure how much good it will do.  I did read way back a few years, they were considering aband

May 14 2017, 09:23:41 PM

Bk is right.   Some of the rest of you are as well.  I just listened to parts of the 1994 recording and it did have more warmth in it than this recording.   Technically, yes, this album is good, but there is something lacking since I am re listening to other recording.  I can tell, though, from this recording that this production is good.  But the missing cast finale did get to me.  As I said, I am limited now to seeing a Broadway show.  Wish I cou

May 14 2017, 08:59:38 PM

Guys, I am sure the live show is much better than any recording.  This is true of just about any Broadway show.  I do not live in New York.  I live in Houston TX in an Assistant Living Center where my chances of seeing a live Broadway show are very poor.  Anyway, I enjoyed the recording for what it was.  I would love to see the complete performance because I am sure Bette does a great job.   With a cast recording, you are limited.  One thing that may be

May 14 2017, 04:05:05 PM

I am listening to this Cast Recording on Amazon.  It is amazing.  I have seen Hello Dolly on stage in Little Rock, Arkansas way back with Carol Channing.  Seen the movie and heard many recordings.  This recording is excellent and amazing.  Orchestrations and cast do a magnificent job.  Wish I could see this in New York. But cannot

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You