News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for meharper24601

Member Name: meharper24601
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BECAUSE OF WINN DIXIE at Goodspeed  May 28 2019, 09:29:56 AM

I saw Because of Winn-Dixie when it was at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. It was fantastic, much better than I expected. The opening number is fantastic! 

I hope this production turns out just as good!

My Favorite Elphaba  May 21 2019, 11:06:10 AM

I don't even want this movie to happen in the slightest but Darren Criss as Boq and Anna Kendrick as Nessa if it has to happen.

Great Scores But Weak Shows?  May 14 2019, 04:40:46 PM

Ghost!

The show was not great at all but the cast album (specifically caissie levy's songs) is fantastic!

Book of Mormon staging question  Jul 20 2018, 08:28:11 AM

If you have the choice, sit closer to center. A lot happens in the middle of the stage, but during the Africa scenes, there's a lot of background things that occur on the sides of the stage! I wouldn't say that it wasn't worth seeing from "limited view" seats, but I would definitely recommend trying to get full view.

Also LizzieCurry is right about how some theatre's limited views are much better than others. I've seen a lot of shows from lim

WICKED- Curtain Call  Jul 20 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I don't know how it is determined who goes first, but I do know that I used to kinda fuss about how Fiyero should bow AFTER the wizard and now he does (at least on the second national tour). I'm not sure what changed, but I'm not sad about it at all.

Are blondes allowed to play Nessarose in Wicked?  Jun 20 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Loopin’theloop said: "meharper24601 said: "Blondes (examples: Jillian Butler and Kem Martin) are allowed to play Nessa and contrary to what most people are saying on here, Nessa does NOT wear a wig! The second national tour actually has a red-headed understudy Nessa right now and she performs with her natural hair! Just check out pictures of allof the different Nessas,it iscertainly their own hair!The only time she doeswear a wig isduring No One Mourns the Wicked and o

Are blondes allowed to play Nessarose in Wicked?  Jun 20 2018, 12:35:28 PM

haterobics said: "Bwayfan292 said: "Nessa is the only character that does not wear a wig. Besides the opening number."

So, aside from when she wears a wig, she never wears a wig?
"

She's not "Nessa" in the opening number.

Jessica Vosk to Join the Broadway Company of WICKED as Elphaba  Jun 19 2018, 08:27:39 AM

@bwayrose7, I don't know about other roles but I know Amanda Jane will not be leaving in July via her posts about getting to play with Jess again!

Are blondes allowed to play Nessarose in Wicked?  Jun 19 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Blondes (examples: Jillian Butler and Kem Martin) are allowed to play Nessa and contrary to what most people are saying on here, Nessa does NOT wear a wig! The second national tour actually has a red-headed understudy Nessa right now and she performs with her natural hair! Just check out pictures of all of the different Nessas, it is certainly their own hair! The only time she does wear a wig is during No One Mourns the Wicked and other times she is in her ensemb

re: Your Top 5 LEAST Favorite Musicals  Nov 23 2017, 11:03:32 PM

I don't have five, but three shows I've seen that I've disliked are: 

1. Spamalot

2. A Christmas Carol

3. Dirty Dancing

Current Wicked Tour cast  May 1 2017, 10:34:55 AM

When she joined she said that she is contracted through Philly which is end of July basically!

Current Wicked Tour cast  May 1 2017, 10:34:55 AM

When she joined she said that she is contracted through Philly which is end of July basically!

What shows did you see in 2016?  Jan 27 2017, 10:50:14 PM

Tours: Wicked (x10), Chicago, Phantom of the Opera, If/Then

Regional: Evita (w/ Eden Espinosa), Next to Normal, Red Mountain Theatre Company Spectacular

Community: Tarzan (x2), Arsenic and Old Lace (x2)

Wicked 2NT Reviews  Jan 27 2017, 10:35:38 PM

I accidentally posted twice and I don't know how to delete it oops! So yeah, go see Wicked 2NT.

Wicked 2NT Reviews  Jan 27 2017, 10:35:37 PM

Excuse my long post, but 2NT is my love! I have seen the 2NT touring company 13 times in the past 8ish months, most recently in Orlando. For my first show in Orlando, 1/15 Matinee, I had the privilege of seeing the wonderful standby, Emily Schultheis, in the role of Elphie. She was FANTASTIC. She had a fantastic Wizard and I and brought a fun, young element to the role. For the other two shows I saw, I had the wonderful Jessica Vosk as my green girl. H I L A R I O U S. Seriously, this lady is

playbills for sale  Jan 27 2017, 09:51:26 PM

Hi! What's the cast in your WICKED playbill?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You