News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jesus_Freak

Jesus_Freak Profile Photo
Member Name: Jesus_Freak
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Remembering the Mark Hellinger Theatre (In Honor of Eliza Doolittle Day)
 May 21 2017, 10:11:57 AM

South Fl Marc said: "I loved this theatre. Too bad it's being wasted by being another disgusting, happy clap church.

Repurposing the theater as a place of worship is not a bad thing. If you are angry the theater community lost a treasured theater then direct your "blame" and anger at the Nederlander Organization not at the Time Square Church.

Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS
 Apr 2 2017, 01:24:29 PM

I've just finished watching the absolutely wonderful and charming motion picture starring Kerri Russell that is the basis for this equally wonderful Broadway musical!

Has anyone else seen it? RIP Adrienne Shelly - a talent taken much too soon. Wish you were here to see this.

I am looking forward to seeing Sara Bareilles in the show.

Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS
 Apr 2 2017, 01:24:29 PM

I've just finished watching the absolutely wonderful and charming motion picture starring Kerri Russell that is the basis for this equally wonderful Broadway musical!

Has anyone else seen it? RIP Adrienne Shelly - a talent taken much too soon. Wish you were here to see this.

I am looking forward to seeing Sara Bareilles in the show.

If Hello Dolly could extend its run?
 Mar 27 2017, 04:26:12 PM

I'm curious about the choice by some of Latifah for the role. I know she is a versatile talent no doubt but I somehow get the feeling that the only reason her name continues to be bandied about to play "Dolly" is because of her strong resemblance and the years-old rumor that she was once considered to play Pearl Bailey in a bio pic.

Sunday in the Park with George performances
 Mar 12 2017, 09:37:51 PM

I truly loved this  - it was my first time seeing a live production of this legendary show. I was moved to tears [yes, I am a softie - - - guilty as charged!]

Gyllenhaal is a big enough draw to justify a video and/or audio recording of this production.

I'm hoping we get either/or.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/29/17
 Jan 30 2017, 04:11:04 PM

LesWickedly said: "Jesus_Freak said: "Wow, nice surge for "On Your Feet".

Wouldn't call being at 63% capacity a nice surge.

I was referring to the 6.3% increase. It might not mean much to you. Again, nice surge.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/29/17
 Jan 30 2017, 03:17:35 PM

Wow, nice surge for "On Your Feet".

Abby Mueller is BEAUTIFUL's next Carole King!
 Jan 30 2017, 01:00:41 PM

I know she did the tour. I was just wondering if she and Jessie ever shared a role before. 

Abby Mueller is BEAUTIFUL's next Carole King!
 Jan 30 2017, 12:55:48 PM

I'm really looking forward to seeing Abby Mueller in the role. Have Abby and Jessie shared roles before or is this this the first time this is happening? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You