News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bmfc1

Member Name: bmfc1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BEETLEJUICE - Pre-Broadway Tryout in DC
 Nov 5 2018, 07:01:44 AM

I don't know what show he saw because we really liked it.  Too bad that Mr. Marks' head had an obstructed view. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Oct 31 2018, 07:01:07 AM

When I saw the Angelica company in DC, it was also a Tuesday and Edred Utomi was on so perhaps he always does the Tuesday shows.  I agree--he's great.

Oct 28 2018, 10:45:46 AM

This one was earned.  

Oct 28 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I've never posted here before but appreciate the comments and insights. I saw "Beetlejuice" tonight and loved it. There wasn't a song list in the Playbill but from looking at Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetlejuice_(musical)

I THINK that 

• "Ready, Set, Let's Go (Reprise)" - Adam and Barbara

was not performed.  I'm not 100% sure but there was a solo ballad by BJ ("Invisible" during that spot but it might not have been reprised as listed.  

There might have been one too many songs early in the second act but the Boy Inferno song was wonderful and lifted the second act.  The first act duet with Delia and Lydia was magical.  The actress that played Delia was fantastic.  I'm not sure why some of the previous posters didn't like the opening song because it was the right length and got the show off to a great start.  "Day-O" is incredible and perfect.

The audience loved the show--a standing ovation.  This will be a Broadway hit.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You