News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for morganalexander2

Member Name: morganalexander2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kinky Boots Final Performance Code
 Mar 18 2019, 03:42:58 PM

haterobics said: "morganalexander2 said: "lol y’all love to argue damn"

I'm not sure who is arguing. You're not supposed to share codes online, and people have have tickets canceled that were purchased with shared codes before, so if the producers of Kinky are looking around for that stuff... just a courtesy so the person you helped can actually attend, heh.
"

oops call the cops

also, you’re arguing

Mar 18 2019, 03:34:08 PM

haterobics said: "morganalexander2 said: "mattyp4 said: "That was a unique code & you already used it."

I had not used it, if it didn’t work for you it means you were too slow, so sorry :)
"

If it's used, remove the code from the first post. They don't like when they get shared, so... that will help protect whomever grabbed it, so they don't cancel them.
"

lol y’all love to argue da

Mar 18 2019, 02:29:04 PM

mattyp4 said: "That was a unique code & you already used it."

I had not used it, if it didn’t work for you it means you were too slow, so sorry :)

Mar 18 2019, 01:21:51 PM

Hey everyone, today I got my code for the kinky boots final performance and while I was waiting to receive it I was able to secure tickets. So if anyone would like to use it, the code is (apparently it is courteous to remove the code once used, so sorry to disappoint). Just enter it for the April 7 performance on ticketmaster and see if its still valid. Enjoy!

NEED TO GET RID OF 3 WAITRESS TIX FOR TONIGHT
 Mar 31 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I have 3 premium tickets to see the amazing Stephanie Torns in Waitress tonight at 8. Bought for $252 and willing to sell any quantity, hoping to get around $150 each. They're center orch row L and available for verified ticketmaster transfer or I can send a PDF file. Venmo, PayPal, Chase QuickPay, Zelle, etc. Email morganalexander0306@gmail.com with offers.

WAITRESS & FROZEN BWAY/IN THE HEIGHTS KENCEN TIX 4 SALE
 Feb 21 2018, 02:05:53 AM

annang said: "Isn’t $175 the top ticket price for In the Heights at the Kennedy Center?"

Not sure, I bought mine from Stubhub and am trying to make back what I paid. And to clarify, the ones that don't say face value are including the $10-20 extra online fees I paid. So the In The Heights one technically is the only one that may be considered overpriced. If you don't want it don't buy it! Have a nice day.

WAITRESS & FROZEN BWAY/IN THE HEIGHTS KENCEN TIX 4 SALE
 Feb 20 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Hi everyone, I have a bunch of tickets for sale to the following events. All tickets are electronic copies and can be sent immediately either via PDF or Ticketmaster verified transfer. Pay via venmo, PayPal, or Zelle. Please message me with offers! I will edit the post as tickets sell. Thanks!

•Waitress with Sara Bareilles 2/25 at 3pm - 1 ticket in the second row on the center aisle ($250 - face value plus fees)

•Waitress 3/31 at 8pm - 3 tickets cente

FREE- 2 TICKETS FOR RENT IN NEW BRUNSWICK TONIGHT
 May 6 2017, 03:17:17 PM

i have 2 tickets to the 20th anniversary rent tour in new brunswick tonight that i can't use. i will meet you in nyc/brooklyn if you want them. email me directly if interested- morganalexander0306@gmail.com

Jennifer Simard
 Apr 19 2017, 07:18:15 PM

retweet

Spongebob the Musical
 Mar 6 2017, 01:25:44 AM

i saw it for free. you'd have to pay me to see that **** again.

can't use 2 orchestra waitress tix
 Mar 6 2017, 01:17:59 AM

haterobics said: "Did you try calling Ticketmaster's Arts Line and saying you thought Sara was on then, and give them a sob story? Assuming you can go later... or earlier.

"

i would but unfortunately got them through a third party.

Mar 3 2017, 12:32:55 PM

JennH said: "Only responding to say that Sara is joining on the 31st and that's directly from the website so there's no in between Jenna here...is there's something I missed? 

EDIT-Ack sorry!! I forgot Jessie was leaving the 26th, don't mind me! I really wish I could take one, but I'm poor...

"

Yes, it is assumed that either Stephanie Torns (1st understudy) or Molly Jobe (2nd understudy) will be d

celebrities at stage doors
 Mar 3 2017, 12:33:08 AM

sara is v into meeting fans. one time i saw waitress with jessie and sara was just there for ****s and giggles and she took selfies with literally everyone lmao

Mar 3 2017, 12:29:48 AM

Hello people of the world, I have two tickets to Waitress that I cannot use Thursday March 30. I know what you're thinking, that's between her royal highness Jessie Mueller's departure and the goddess Sara Bareilles' arrival. However I am almost certain Stephanie Torns will be performing that night. I have seen Stephanie and Jessie and both are incredible but Stephanie is just wow. If I could attend the show I totally would. Stephanie's vocals could probably get me pregnan

spare ticket to concert for america tonight - SOLD
 Feb 25 2017, 02:28:42 PM

this ticket has been claimed!! thanks :)

someone pls take my come from away tickets lol
 Feb 13 2017, 11:41:53 AM

this is a swell idea thank u ill call now

someone pls take my come from away tickets lol
 Feb 13 2017, 11:26:01 AM

hello i have 2 orchestra tickets to the first preview of come from away that i can't use due to a family emergency. its february 18 at 8pm and someone please take them. pm me an offer ill take less than what i bought them for ($150 each) also its sold out!!!!! why doesn't anyone want them

COME FROM AWAY FIRST PREVIEW TICKETS ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS
 Feb 9 2017, 11:09:06 PM

I have two orchestra tickets to the first preview of Come From Away February 18 at 8pm, originally bought for $140 each. PM me with your offer and I will get back to you. Thanks!

COME FROM AWAY 2 ORCH TICKETS 2/18 FIRST PREVIEW FOR SALE
 Feb 6 2017, 01:06:24 PM

I have two orchestra tickets one behind the other to the first preview of Come From Away Saturday February 18 at 8pm. Due to a family emergency, I cannot use them anymore. I paid approximately $150 each for the tickets and I am asking for $225 for the pair. Please PM me if interested/with offers. Thanks!

COME FROM AWAY 2/18 FIRST PREVIEW SELLING 2 TICKETS
 Feb 2 2017, 10:27:34 PM

I have two tickets to the first preview of Come From Away that I cannot use due to a family emergency. They are orchestra seats, one in front of the other, sold for $140 each. I am asking for $250 for the pair. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You